AF Army 12th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where you going on hol starting? Hope your not flying with XL cause they went bust this morning. Everyone seems to have money probs at the mo. Dont think that helps us drinkers, and will prob ceate a few more.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Off to Cornwall KP. Usually holiday in this country so we can take our furry nutter with us. Yep long term worry is not the best way to give up al is it?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You still huffing the weed KP?

Comment

Nope. Ive mentioned it before, but a good way of thinking about it is stacking plates! If you clear the plates and put the crap in the bin one by one your fine, its when you keep stacking and not clearing that they build up and eventually they will fall and break.
          Think that was a big issue with me. Used to put things to one side and not deal with it till it got too much and id drink to blackout so i didnt have to think about it, but that was just adding to my stack.
          Havent smoked anything for about 2 months, but i must confess, i do feel like a smoke to chill in place of the booze. When i gave up for 4 and a half years i smoked alot, so i dont see it as a trigger, but i worry that its done some mental damage over the years
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Me too ;o(

Comment

Part of me thinks it would be nice, just to chill, have a smoke and relax for a bit. But ive been so motivated this last 2 weeks. Been out looking for jobs daily, and keeping myself busy and i dont want to lose that. Did ask my girlfriend if she could get some from her friend tdy. She doesnt smoke, and doesnt seem worried if i do. Im a bit 50/50 over it to be honest.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. My problem is once I start getting a buzz from anything then I can't stop. And the after effects are just not worth it for me. I am one of these all or nothing people. Moderation is anything is NOT one of my strong points sadly.
                You have been doing so well, might be a shame to go there again?

Comment

Morning Troops.

Damn that has to be some record, yesterdays thread! Thought I had a head start on everyone today and I'd catch up on last nights news and then post, but if I do that i'll only end up posting this evening LOL!!

KP, that's for the help with my green mush last night, it turned out really yummy. Pity I can't say the same for the rye bread. LTG or Vladster please help with a rye bread recipe - guarenteed not to flop!!

KP, PROCRASTINATION is my middle name! It doesn't help that I am a Libra and we are notorius for it. We were also talking about balance on another thread and that seems to be one of my biggest hurbles at the moment. I find I procrastinate so much that when I do get going I am too self absorbed in one task to the detriment of all others.

Starting, a holiday sounds wonderful! How long are you going for, what you going to do? Come on you know I'm nosey! I am also going on holiday at the end of the month - a whole week!! I am counting the sleeps LOL!

Zep, your pup's are too cute! I'm terrible with names so no suggestions I'm afraid. My dog's name is James and the new lamb is "lammetjie" which means baby sheep - not very adventourous am I?

Vladster, thanks for checking in, I hope today isin't as crazy as yesterday and you get a chance to check in and give us your news. I had a dream about you last night.... I was trying to get hold of you and I couldn't remember your name... I was breaking out into a sweat trying to remember, you know the harder you think, and it's just on the tip of my toung, the more your name would allude me.... bloody frustrating dream!!

Right off to peruse yesterdays thread.....

Happy TGIF everyone to come!!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hey Deebee, going for a week and I am very excited. Only booked the cottage a week ago so have been counting the sleeps since then) We are going to do lots of walking with Larry (nutter dog) I am planning to do lots of reading and chilling too. And a bit of study. Really looking forward to it and its in the middle of nowhere so will be relaxing !
                    Where are you going?

Comment

Morning DeeBee. Glad the soup came out well. Did you put the mint in?
                      Starting...im exactly the same. I binge on everything, and that my worry. I didnt smoke spliffs, i smoked green neat in 'buckets' and when your doing that sometimes more than 10 times a day for years your mental health is going to be affected! My lungs must be pretty fubar too. Im going to have to think long and hard about this one ladies!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

KP I think you have already answered that one mate! DO NOT GO THERE.......PLEASE. You are doing so well hun

Comment

We are going to Port St Johns which is on the un-spoilt wild coast. The guys will spend their days fishing and the girls will alternate between topping up their tans and taking leisurely strolls on the beach.

We have rented a house, which is 10m from the beach, here's a pic....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/615698=3920-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Morning o2m. Sounds lovely! Hows the p.c?
                            Yer, thanks for that starting. Your all such a great help!
                            That looks luuuuuush DeeBee
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh Deebs! That looks gorgeous!!!!

Comment

cymru;407893 wrote: Morning DeeBee. Glad the soup came out well. Did you put the mint in?
                                I chopped the mint up and added it right at the end after blitzing the hell out of the soup - btw I ended up with green splogy wall as I was a little vigous with the blender:H

Comment

Working...
                                X