AF Army 12th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea Chelle- I used to do it but finished because I never made the class on time.

I will take a look to see if there are classes going on round here.

Glad you are feeling better today.

Comment

Well, one more then I really am off!

Comment

How NOT to do yoga

?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Good to see you back Chelle!

Cartoons were brill, and the vladster sure is talented....wish I could do stuff like that.

I have been to the park with grumpy collie dog and now i MUST get my a**e off here and do some work.......cleaning or something (
          Kp can you come and clean my house please?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Marbs. How are you doing without the ab?

Comment

Maybe i should start a cleaning company. My partner loves cleaning too. Were a strange couple! Think im going to have a sing now. That always gets my mood up. A good sing for an hour! Heres a funny fact about me. I used to be a head chorister in Llandaff Cathedral!!!! I had to board and sing morning and evening mass. Fecking hated it. Big time. Think thats when it started going wrong. Aged about 10!!!
              Morning Chelle...good to hear you dont sound too down. Never done yoga. Hmmmmmmmm
              Morning marbs...wats happertanin?!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Starting-

Not bad- had some mood swings tho- feel quite annoyed that I cant sit and have a few beers with friends. But I know I cant- but it is making me grumpy. It doesnt help I am no further on with the shop and money is getting low- I am of to the town hall right now.

Comment

cymru;407970 wrote: Maybe i should start a cleaning company. My partner loves cleaning too. Were a strange couple! Think im going to have a sing now. That always gets my mood up. A good sing for an hour! Heres a funny fact about me. I used to be a head chorister in Llandaff Cathedral!!!! I had to board and sing morning and evening mass. Fecking hated it. Big time. Think thats when it started going wrong. Aged about 10!!!
                  Morning Chelle...good to hear you dont sound too down. Never done yoga. Hmmmmmmmm
                  Morning mars...wats happertanin?!
                  LOL you are an odd one!

Comment

I will see you all later- wish me luck

Comment

Good luck marbs. What am i wishing you good luck for by the way?!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Nope. See o2m, we just chat sh*t all day but we dont listen. Must listen!!!!
                        Just cleaned my blinds in the kitchen and they were black. Thought they were clean. Very dissapointed in myself!
                        o2m..You like Weezer? The green album is so uplifting. Every song is great. No filler. Everyone should download it for when they feel down. My girl loves linkin parktoo. And green day. Got to educate them young!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Love the new avatar O2M
                          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Good luck marbs.
                            She is starting up her own business I think.
                            Feck, I am STILL here.
                            Right, I too shall sing then ............lets hope I dont shatter my windows.

Catch ya later

Comment

Good Luck Marbella!!

Ha see you are still hooked Starting - good on you!! LOL

So I just HAVE to share a recipe with you. The only thing I am good at at the moment is pud! This recipe only takes 4 ingredients and 4 minutes to cook and it is damn yummy!

Off to post
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

the first one.. cant make out the writing on the second.. what's it say?

Comment

Working...
                                X