AF Army 12th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOhhh Bee. Recipes. Is this dessert fot tnt. I get so excited about food!
    First one. On the second her tail looks like a pooh when it comes out of a goldfish backside!!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

oh i liked the cartoon one with the bloke measuring the woman's bum
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Ummm.......... O2m, WHAT is that coming out of your rear end????
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

OOOOOOhhh, just had a text from the games shop in town. NHL 09 is out tdy YAAAAAAAY! Im off to town in a bit me finks! Its a man thing girls!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;408002 wrote: OOOOOOhhh, just had a text from the games shop in town. NHL 09 is out tdy YAAAAAAAY! Im off to town in a bit me finks! Its a man thing girls!
            ??????? Are you speaking english KP?

O2m you are making me dizzy changing your avatar so many times LOL:H
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Dee, no, im speaking Welsh!! lol
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have a confession. Im eating a pot noodle!! I know that is no way for the mwo kp to act, but i just had to have one!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thought you were going to town?
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Going to wait till tmr cause my girlfriend wants to exchange some games for her d.s. I am going out in a bit though. Must get away from laptop. must. must. must
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Checking in - No slips yesterday! Feel great today, off to work!

startingover;407846 wrote: Good Morning all!

For some reason I am unable to sleep so thought I would start off the thread for today. Was up til the early hours talking about jabbers and now wide awake again!! Dont know why, usually I cant get enough sleep and have no trouble doing it!
                      Perhaps I am just excited about my holiday tomorrow.....or maybe my mwo addiction has got completely out of hand :H

Anyway, yesterday we notched up over 500 posts!!! How amazing is that?

Have a great day everyone.

Gia and Chelle, I hope today is better for you. Lots of prayers were said for you both last night.

Take care everyone.

love Startingover x

Comment

cymru;408009 wrote: Dee, no, im speaking Welsh!! lol
                        I have found myself shamelessly nicking wonderful Irish sayings and swearwords, give me some in Welsh KP.... that will confuse hubby the next time he steps out of line.:H

Comment

one2many;407953 wrote:
                          LOL! The youtube thing happened to an old boss of mine. Can't believe there's 13 pages already.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Was debating posting a daily installment but I don't know...

Comment

Rozz's secret vodka drinking gets the better of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X