• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 12th September 2008

I love your car AFM!

Comment

LTG-I'm praying for all of you. This has been a rough season.

Comment

[QUOTE][For about 6 weeks I have been trying to get a permit to open a convenience store on the estate next to mine (nothing like mine- lots of houses and people) I got a very cheap place to rent but no permit to open!

Well today they said YES!!! Yahoo!! Need it bad- money getting low!
        /QUOTE]

Oh Marbs, that is AMAZING news I am so pleased for you hun
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AFM...wot a lovely little BUG!!! thats wot i need next time around!!! :H

Comment

Hmmm.... I am wondering why my subs is taking so long to process.
            AFM, it's the FBI background check, warn your neighbors there will be people asking about you...

LTG and TIT (if you are reading), everyone near the Texas Gulf Coast.... take care, I sure hope it doesn't hit you hard...

wip

Comment

AFM, your car is nice!

Marbella, great news on the permit

O2M, tell the kids Auntie is really a California girl, just a redneck wannabe...LOL!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Marbella...Great news..Permitting here can take forever too..Are you near Madrid???We are planning to go to Spain in APRIL and then take the Ferry to Morocco..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

evielou;408282 wrote: Marbella...Great news..Permitting here can take forever too..Are you near Madrid???We are planning to go to Spain in APRIL and then take the Ferry to Morocco..
                  Thanks so much again for all the good wishes

No EvieLou- I am near Barcelona

Comment

Thanks, Cindi, it really does help to hear other people's experiences with their elderly parents, grandparents. This is so very difficult.

Re-sizing photos, I cannot figure it out! I just tried it again, Photobucket has a re-sizing option, and I did it again, and re-posted the picture, but it is exactly the same. I suppose if I re-sized it (using Picasa or photoshop) before I loaded it onto Photobucket, maybe that would work, but it is already a pain in the butt to get the stuff from one place to another!

grrrr.

wip

Comment

Hi WIP I LOVE the pic!

What is photobucket? I cant even post a photo let alone resize or any good stuff like that. Is it something I need to download?

Comment

What is photobucket?
                        StartingO, it's the only way I have been able to figure out how to post pictures (other than from Google Images). You go to the PHotobucket website, join up, log in, and it asks you if you want to upload photos. I can upload pictures from my hard drive only, cannot figure out how to upload them from my internet storage (Picasa). Anyhow, you select the ones you want to upload, and once they are on PHotobucket, you can cut and paste the url and put them on MWO, sort of like putting up a YouTube video. But, as you see, I cannot figure out how to control the size. Most of mine come out gigantic.

wip

Comment

Congrats Marbs.
                          Glad your feeling better Gia
                          Thanks for the pic WIP. Its nice to put faces to people.
                          Nice car AFM. What model is it, cause the pic is an R32 and they are lethal!!
                          Golf was good, even though it rained for the front nine.
                          Ive got NHL 09 yay. They gave me ?4 for 07. Four bloody squid.
                          Hope everyone is happy. Im going to polish my dancing shoes for tnt!
                          p.s. Gonna put some welsh insults down for you dee in a sec!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Wipster will have a look now.

Comment

Having a stupid little crave, haven't craved since last Saturday morning - what's that all about. Better ignore it.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

There just reminding you that there still there and ready to pounce if you let your defences down. They do come on at the strangest of times.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X