AF Army 12th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fajita's coming along nicely. Bought some pringles select. There luuuush and highly recommended! Glad your feeling better Vlad, and as you said...WIP, be good or else!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

There wasn't a lot of wind so we didn't get very far.

Huh-oh distraction - you're going to think I'm crazy but hubby's using some white spirit to clean the grease off the staircase before the last coat of varnish and the sight of it...

HAS MADE ME CRAVE!!! COME ON VLAD, IT'S WHITE SPIRIT, YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE DRINKING THAT!!!

Think it sloshing around reminded me of vodka...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Which reminds me...
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Want to post one of these a day but what the heck...

Comment

Oh and it's the smell as well. Nevermind, I'm going down to church in a bit.

Comment

Dearest Vlad,On your next Balloon trip please visit me here in OZ...It would be tons of FUN..
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I'll try, but we'll need more wind.

Right, I'm off, the smell of white spirit is not helping me at all.

Comment

Plenty of wind here Vlad...we are on the fringes of IKE...YIKES..

Comment

Couldnt go in a ballon. Would be too scared.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AHWAA CYMRU...Nothing to be scared of...IT'S A MAGIC BALLOON... perfectly safe..

Comment

As long as i didnt have to look atall id be fine!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Well my beef went down well
                          Although I still have toothache, so could only manage the rice and veg

However, my Sammys REALLY appreciated their 'second course' i.e. my leftovers... lol
                          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

O2M,
                            I usually read the posts and take notes but today I just did it from memory. I am weird about stuff like that.
                            Evie- Is OZ in Texas; I hope for the best for all of you down there; I'll be tuned on weather all weekend.
                            Ripple, Your avatar cat looks like my kiki....I just love her to death.
                            Vlad, Lay off the WS....and stop smelling it
                            DB, I'm glad you're off the medicine; is the prognosis good? as O2M would say...spill!
                            Cym, I want some of those Fajitas!!! Can you drop some by my office in Utah??? I'll be here four more hours-is that enough time?
                            Bye for now...off to put in some more time actually working!?!?! Kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Not weird just bloody clever I say....wish I could do that
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Where is Friday Night Jams? Have I missed something?

Comment

Working...
                                X