• Show
Clear All

AF Army 12th September 2008

Didn't Gia start a music thread?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Kriger..OZ is in FLORIDA...IKE is huge and have some impact on so many people..we have had enough of Hurricane season for one year...2004 and 2005 were both pretty hard on Florida...
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Starting,
        I am weird with numbers too. I can remember everyones phone number if I heard it once. I can't remember what day of the week it is sometimes but I can pull a person's phone number out of my butt at a moments notice. Yes, I am a bit weird!
        Marbs, Gia and Tlrgs both started threads with music; I haven't looked at them but I think they are in action as we speak...go check them out. Krigs
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Krig, thats gifted hun

Comment

Krigs...got one left...ill teleport it to you now!
            Marbs...disco aint really rocking tnt. Its a bit quiet on the mwo front tnt.
            Glad im with my girlfriend cause otherwise id be missing everyone!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Evie,
              I lived in Florida for most of my life. I truly have my roots there and miss everything but the humidity. (and the hurricanes). My parents are still there but no longer in Palm Beach county-they are now in central FL with most of the other elders. I don't worry too much about them-they are inland, but they are in their 80s so I do have my moments or worry. I hope you do OK with IKE? Krigs
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Just checking in on everyone. Are we all good?
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie, do you know where Sebring is? My in-laws live there.
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

im just logging on to let you know im not boozeing , my son is hogging the computer and i wont be able to join in till about 10pm. Try not too miss me to much you guys......

Comment

Cym, I'll be expecting it shortly and I'll send it right back if it's not still HOT!!!
                      Starting, Gifted like "Rainman".
                      Kriger

Comment

Hi there LTG. Im good thanks. How are you doin? Just had some nice fajitas and a nice soak. Now im going to kick my girlfriends butt on tiger woods on the x box. Kriga and Marbs here, but not sure where everyone else is?
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;408576 wrote: Krigs...got one left...ill teleport it to you now!
                          Marbs...disco aint really rocking tnt. Its a bit quiet on the mwo front tnt.
                          Glad im with my girlfriend cause otherwise id be missing everyone!
                          Glad your Gf is there Cy- I guess I will just go and lie with my Bf and watch some funny stuff then on TV then wishing you all a lovely night :l

Comment

I am here. I have been helping out someone by PMs and thats why I havent been posting......still here though ))

Comment

Night Marbella!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Night night marbs, see you in a week...............miss you already (((((

Comment

Working...
                                X