AF Army 12th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night vlad. Morning Zep Can you order me a hells pizza please and one of the dessert pizzas too. You rekon they will deliver!?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks eveyone!! I'll be on this weekend as much as the weather allows. Everyones prayers and thoughts mean sooooooooo much!! Vlad, enjoy church this weekend I hope I can make it there myself. If not, I'll just pray and work on my Treasure Mapping.
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I've never had a hell's pizza, think it's more of an auckland thing, I know they always get in trouble for their inappropriate billboards.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

whats on a dessert pizza?

Comment

They do one called 'temptation' Its got apple, cinnamon, apricot, berry coulis, crumble and custard. I must of put on about a stone eating those alone when i was there!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Got the film 'host' tdy. Its a Korean film with subtitles, but reviews are good. Anyone seen it. Going to watch it tmr.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Looks like the discos over. Must be my choice in music! Where is everyone? Think its just u and me Zep!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Holy moly we do have hells pizza, might check them out. I thought our ones were just knock offs.

Don't really watch a lot of movies - I'm embarrassed to say the last time I went to a picture theatre.

Comment

YAY...wondered where u were o2m. Was missing your company.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

nfire: Is this you o2m?
                      :upset:
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Kriger, I lived in Tampa when I was little (MacDill USAF base), and my grandparents had a house in Sanford, just north of Orlando... I guess that I own it, now that Mother is not capable any more, will have to drive down there and take a look at it fairly soon. It got flooded in one of those hurricanes 5-6 years ago. Alligators in the front yard. Yikes.

wip

Comment

SciFlicks.com ---> Total Recall - The Pictures
                          o2m losing her head!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yikes indeed wip - how the heck would you shoo the gators out of the yard

Comment

What do u want on o2m? Ill put some tunes on for you.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Zeps, you just take a very wide path around them! I truly was a bit frightened, stayed right close to the actual house.

StartingO have a great time, OK??? Still here? probably I missed her...

Got my mother signed into the new "home" and then visited her, she sounds as if she's getting sick. Makes me damn sad. Going to fix some dinner now... got some leeks and bacon and will do that soup thing I posted a day or so ago with garbanzo beans. Will probably add potatoes and carrots. And lots of garlic.

Damn, OneTwo I hope your computer isn't all screwed up just here on the weekend...!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X