Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 12th September 2008

Attached files [img]/converted_files/620008=3927-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Sorry to hear that wip. Please dont beat yourself up about it. Diff though that will be. You'd get on well with my G/F. She loves garlic!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Im off to bed all. Feeling a bit tired and fed up. Think i need a lie in. Doubt it though! Hope everyones o.k. Have a good sleep u.k and Ireland, and have a good day all the weird o'clock people.
        Nos Da
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ha! Nice gators, zeps!

Thanks, cym. Yeah I do know. It's just the way things are. G'night!

wip

Comment

Hey WIP, LTG, Zeppie and O2M (if you're still up and at 'em),
            WIP, Has the house in Sanford been vacant or do you rent it out? What do you mean, your Mom is getting sick? Cold?Flu? Or just losing some abilities? It is all so sad for you!! Do you think you will still be able to move her Sunday?
            LTG, We hope you don't have troubles but it sounds like you have made some pretty good preparations. I'll pray for you and all down there these next few days! It looks like Houston may get 15-20 ft storm surges and some say that would even flood the downtown area. That would be soooo bad in so many ways.
            O2M, I posted a couple of songs, too and the thread stopped. It really makes you doubt your taste in music, doesn't it?
            Zeppie- Good Morning to you; Happy Saturday. Do you have any great plans for your weekend?
            I have to go watch the weather report; I get worried when these storms threaten, even when they are no where near me! Kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

O2M,
              I'm sad for you, little leprechaun!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

aw, OneTwo, very sorry you are doing this and having to do this... It is just kind of sickening, isn't it... Chin up, come back here if you are still up to talking, at least some of us are still up and about!

wip

Comment

Kriger, my mother said she was not feeling well at all, was coughing some, didn't look very good, overall subdued, one eye was teary and runny, and she seemed to be breathing too fast. I asked the nurse to listen to her lungs, and check her oxygen saturation. She doesn't have a fever but that doesn't mean much, these old folks can develop afebrile pneumonia. There is no physician in-house, just someone on call. I emailed the Care Manager and see what she thinks we should do. If she does get sick(er) then we will probably be sending her to a regular hospital instead of moving her into the "home" on Monday. I sure hope that doesn't happen.

wip

Comment

Oh yeah Kriger, the house has been VACANT, I could not persuade her to rent it again, and so there it sat for five years or so, and still sits. A terrible thing. I will have to clean up after her, on that decision.

wip

Comment

Good for you, OneTwo... does he look bad enough that the pictures will be disgusting to him? How often does he do this?

wip

Comment

yer right. No need for photos of drunk folks. But I'm sorry you are stuck there with the real living breathing creature... (does anyone in Ireland still call booze "the creature"?)...

wip

Comment

especially cause it might turn out GIGANTIC like mine do!

wip

Comment

OneTwo are you still unable to get stuff from YouTube?

Comment

Get good sleep, tomorrow will be good, I'm sure. Good night.

wip

Comment

Sorry you are having a rough night, o2m.

Comment

Working...
                                X