X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army 12th September 2008

Hi again,
    WIP- sorry to hear your mum is poorly
    O2M - I think you are doing the right thing leaving hubby where he is, that way at least you will get a good nights sleep. Good night One
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi Krigs - not much planned for the weekend, just the usual dog stuff and work. Mondays are more of a day off for me (the day before race day). Need to mow my grass again 10acres of land and no grass eating animals about (I need to buy some sheep).

Comment

Geeez this thread can get away over night!! Busy little thread! Good vibe!
        Hope is OK if I come along for the ride folks.. no time to catch up much just yet.. I have a busy weekend ahead.. began day 6 this morning with doggie vaccinations.. have humungeous clean up & loads of gardening to do.
        Wishing all a great day/night or whatnot & best of luck to those who struggle with troubles!
        :new:

Comment

Hi Fickle, welcome to the army and well done on day 6, sounds like you have enough on your plate to keep you occupied

Comment

Hi Fickle and welcome! Doggie vaccinations?? Is this a type of supplement you are using?? LOL

Yeah this thread is great. VERY hard to keep pace with it, but a lot of fun and great support. Good on you for 6 days!

wip

Comment

zeps, thanks, and you MUST get some sheep, I am sure the dishies would LOVE them, and we would love to see the pictures!!

wip

Comment

p.s. I called the hospital, the nurse says Mother's oxygen saturation is very good, she ate well, and is sleeping now. Her lungs sound OK, the nurse said. So I guess we're OK till the doctor goes by in the morning. That's a relief.

wip

Comment

The dishies would look at them like on those cartoons when the coyotes look at birds like they are a roast chicken.

Comment

nooooo noooo they would look at them like FRIENDS!!!

Comment

for those who can't read the writing it says "Well I'm addicted ....... Have you tried Carol's sheep dip?" Attached files [img]/converted_files/620075=3928-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

That's a relief about your mum WIP, one less thing to worry about over the weekend

Comment

oh lawsie, zeps, I love that cartoon, love Far Side, I don't think I've ever seen that one before!!!

(re: Mother--thanks...)

wip

Comment

I cannot believe there are like 350+ posts on this thread tonight..... holy smokes!

I am soooo burnt out with the whole car thing and everything else. I am happy and sober though

Comment

Yay for you AFM
                              by the way the cartoon above is about sheep not goats

Comment

:yougo:Yay guys, Zep, AWP & AFM.. thanks for the welcome.. wobble time here.. close to 6pm so I'm out into the garden for a wee while. Must NOT undo all my good work.. am determined to make 30 days.. have not done so for ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X