US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US

im trying to be poetic,i guess in a way,ill be off for the next 5 or 6 weeks,i have a lot of hoilidays built up,as a lot of you no,i was very sick this last winter,im finding as many,here,i think,WORDS and topics,WE, have to watch what we bring up,ive only lived avery few years in this world,55 ,of late,but i feel people have to be very careful on what they bring up,we live in a very incredible world,but we tend to hurt ones around us with what we bring up,theres always gonna be war in this world,and one day there may be a grave,i stress a grave desaster,but,this is how i feel,man in his,,own wisdom has always had the MEANS to do RIGHT,but he chooses not,read the history of it all,you folks over the last few months have brought great joy to my heart,pls watch the topics we bring up,also look at disasters of life,it int new news,just read it if you have time

US

Gyco , im not very political and conspiricy theories bore me to tears but i know we cant ever take things at face value alone. I also think you are the king ...king of my way out and we are your humble servents! Luv ya Gyco.

Comment

US

I dont do news gyco but I do love you and your threads.
      Love ya Mr Gyco x
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

US

thnx all im off and enjoying you all and limes im glad your ok

Comment

US

I stopped watching the news AND READING PAPERS ,YEARS AGO...i JUST DO NOT LIKE BEING LIED TO OR BRAINWASHED WITH OTHERS IDEAS...i AM A FREE THINKER AND TRY TO LOOK FOR THE GOOD...AND PRAISE THAT..YOU DON'T SEE THAT IN THE MASS MEDIA..
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

US

Ditto on what Evie said- Love your posts Gyco, and have fun

Comment

Working...
            X