Prayers for those in Ike's way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending prayers for all of those who are in Ike's way.

I hope all have evacuated that are in his path.

Much love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Thanks for starting this thread Cindi. I was thinking about this this morning and completely forgot to add it to my posts... sorry got sidetracked!!

Special thoughts to all in Ike's path. I am thinking of you and your families.

Please stay safe and let us know you are okay :-)
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I lived in Miami when Hurricane Andrew hit. I will never forget it. I am praying for everyone's safety.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Stay safe .... prayers going up
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

I too lived in southern fl. during Andrew and it was beyond belief the devastation he left behind...I studied Silva Mind control,for years.We have thousands of Silva students visualizing IKE coming apart into pieces.We,as a group,gather on the net. to use the power of positive thought to try and help in all areas of need (thru out the world)..Please join us in seeing IKE fall apart and weakening...It sure can't hurt ...Right.Thanks for the thread ... Cinders
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My daughter lived in Orlando during Andrew....it was a really frightening time, being so far away from her. But, even though, they went through some inconvenience both major (no electricity and phone) they remainded safe! I truly pray for all those going through Ike, that they will be safe!

Cindi, how is Ike expected to affect your area?
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Prayers here ... anyone from this group in its path? I hear it is heading toward Galveston, Texas ...
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Ike is about 200 miles from Galveston, expected to hit there around midnight tonight with winds of 110 mph - cat 2 at this point. Could bring 20' of rain. Winds are already causing swells. Highways are one way now heading here to Dallas.
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG I have just heard an update on the news - are you okay where you are???

They are desperatly appealing to all to evacuate the area??
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Dearest Looking...I am senting a band of ANGELS to keep you safe...Please take CARE..
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Wishing all safety when Ike comes to shore. I have been glued to the Weather Channel.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

They just gave an update on TV. It's about 12 hours from land fall and there is flooding already near Galveston and a tornado warning has been posted for parts of LA. By the time it gets here to Dallas tomorrow it should just be a tropical storm. The Coast Guard has already rescued a woman and her dog that did not want to evacuate. There is a petroleum tanker out at sea with 22 people onboard that they can't get to until after the storm has past. I heard this morning the Home Depot has 500 hundred trucks of supplies heading to TX. My husbo works a second job at Home Depot and last night they sold out of generators and propane. We will drive to Forth Worth tonight to get some at the base - I hope! We are expecting to loose electricity tomorrow because of the winds. The Red Cross is asking for blood donations and think the SPCA is accepting pet food donations. All the pets from south TX have gone up to McKinney SPCA. Airports in Houston will be shutting down around 4 PM. Elderly and infant patients were flown up here yesterday and 280 charter buses are bring those that don't have transportation. So, for now it's just wait and see. Oh, if you know anyone in TX that needs a place to go they call 211. If they have special needs they can call 311. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and angels!! I will be spreading them around any way I can!! Feelin' the love today...
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                        X