Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When's That Appetite Suppressant Supposed to Kick In--I'm Eating Like a Horse!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When's That Appetite Suppressant Supposed to Kick In--I'm Eating Like a Horse!!!

Hi All: Roberta said in her book that she lost thirty pounds and believed it to be a side effect of the Topa, albeit a desirable one. I have found my appetite to be greatly increased. The total number of calories are more than likely not much more, but it just seems like I am hungry all the time. Back when I was drinking, I would go for days and eat virtually nothing. I had absolutely no appetite. So, I have switched empty calories for real calories with real nutrients, in addition to all the supplements. That has to be a good thing, right? The pill popping is a chore, but not nearly as bad as cleaning house!Kay

I'm not on Topa, but I've always had an appetite, even with drinking .... would often eat more in the evening, or before going to bed, hoping to absorb some of that alcohol! I was hoping by cutting out the AL calories, I'd start to lose weight quickly. That hasn't happened? I'm not eating any more than I used too, so it's a little discouraging.
    Anyone else have delayed weight loss? .... how long before I can start to see the scale budge even a little? I am taking the L-Glute and Kudzu though to help with the cravings, along with the vitamins. Yes, lots of pill-popping!

Comment

Your body was starved for months, possibly years. I craved healthy ...GOOD for you...foods for a good while. EAT...
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

the first week I was on the Topa I lost my appetite but this is the 3rd week and it does not seem to be so much. Maybe it comes and goes. I have lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and probably some inches and have been AF for 7 days so let's see where we are in 3 months. It may just happen if we stick with it. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X