Galveston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galveston!

Put Galveston, Houston and rest of TEXAS in your prayers tonight, the storm is going to be harsh! It is a beautiful old town and this song was one of my childhood favorites.

Guy

[ame= ]YouTube - Glen Campbell Galveston[/ame]
    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Galveston!

Yes I am worried too.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Galveston!

Thanks, we are getting some heavy winds and dark clouds. I will keep posting until we lose our electricity. Won't be long.
      HW

Comment

Galveston!

Thinking of everyone in the path of this storm......please use caution and take care!

CM....I have always loved that song too!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Galveston!

good luck and I hope everyone is safe!
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Galveston!

Yes stay safe everybody
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Galveston!

Coming from someone who has lost their home to a storm, I can only say (that while it is so hard to remember at the time) the material things can be replaced, but life is so much more precious. God bless all in the path of Ike.

Comment

Galveston!

Thanks everyone, jsut sitting here watching the news and waiting, not drinking which is good however; I am working on a pund of peanut butter M&M's, that is not so good, any great ideas for the sugar cravings??

Comment

Galveston!

CHOCOLATE! LOL! TEXAS SIZED!

Comment

Galveston!

CM,
                    That is for sure. I actaully put them away before I finished the whole bag. Sometime it seems as though I have more time on my hands not drinking. My son and hubby are on their way home from the High School football game so I will have some company soon. I was suprised they still played but that is Texas and football. Thanks for responding...

Comment

Galveston!

sure texas! come to chat!

Comment

Galveston!

Hurricane Ike is positively scary! I hope everyone in Galveston pays attention to the mandatory evacuation order and gets the h--- out of Dodge! My prayers for everyone in the wake of this awesome storm.

Vera-b

Comment

Galveston!

Looks like alot of damage. I can't stop watching the news, although I should pull myself away. I hope that there will be no loss of life.

Comment

Galveston!

We have been watching the news all day too, it looks terrible but it does not appear there are any deaths. It is also terrible about that train crash in Calif. my prayers go out tot hem.

Comment

Galveston!

Sure does seem like the world is coming to an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X