• Show
Clear All

AF Army September 13 08

We're over kicking limers arse...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

I'm sorry about your mother WIP. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Hello Troops!

Wip, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Mine is 81 and can manage at the moment on her own, but I am certain a day will come when I will be in your position. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it's hard to make decisions for someone especially when our roles has switched.

Hope all is doing well with their weather conditions.

No body mentioned what dinner was for the evening! I'm starving!

Saluting out.

Michaela
        :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
        AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Yah, what about dinner? I think Chef is bowling...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

We may eat out onight. They are having a parade tonight for the Walnut Festival. We may try to go.
            Hope you feel better soon, O2M.
            I'm having a heel of a time kicking my cold.

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

O2M, I hope you feel better! :nutso:
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Hi Troops,
                O2M, I hope you get rid of your headache; it appears you're getting the shitty feeling while your hubby goes scott free-WTF is that all about.
                LTG- Glad to see you still have connection with us. How are things going?
                WIP- Keep us up to date on your Mom; I hope she's going to be OK but I understand your post about her and thanks for putting a pic to her on our thread; BTW, it was good to see your pic also.
                Sea- Tread lightly with that ex; it could be slippery territory. I'm glad you were able to make it thru your first visit AF-keep that up, lady.
                Shelbs, Good luck with the cold-take good care of yourself (chicken soup and all). We need healthy troops
                CYM, Are your bowling today and neglecting kitchen duty; we'll expect some catching up when you return.
                Marbs, Have fun painting your new store; It must be exciting for you to start this new venture!
                aFm, Enjoy your jaunt in the countryside. I love those kinds of outings-they are good for the soul!
                Evie- Are you done sweating for the day; I remember the oppressive humidity of FL. I can honestly sympathize with you, my friend. Take it easy so you don't overheat. I used to all the time because I didn't sweat.
                Chelle- you are sounding so good, darlin'; keep up the good work.
                Vlad- You are doing sO well on your 30 days. Those cartoons are priceless; we will enjoy a daily dose on this thread. You really ARE good!
                Limers, did you get enough butt kicking for one day?
                Zeppie, Nite Nite...we'll talk later...
                Welcome to 2 Old and Going Strong...you'll find this thread to be to your liking
                Cindi, Pop in again when you have time to chat with us...we miss your smiling face.
                If I have missed anyone, I apologize. I am having a restful, lazy day which is my norm for Sat. Maybe I'll pull my fat arse off this couch for some much needed cleaning (I keep threatening but nothing ever gets done-procrastinator queen). Have a great AF Saturday, Troops! Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Hi all, checking in again
                  WIP thanks for posting the pic of your mum, I am sorry to hear she has got worse again.
                  LTG glad to hear you are allright.

Has anyone heard from Wally? Don't think shes checked in lately.
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Welcome back Zeppie, What does your day hold for you? Any greyhound activity? I haven't seen Wally in a while??? Krigs
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

I'll PM her and make sure she hasn't canned off that bike.

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

There's always greyhound activity at my house. Trials with the youngsters this morning, wash the racedogs for tuesday and then off to work for a stint.

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Wally's 30 days would be yesterday!!! Let us know what you find out Zep. We need to give her a proper celebration for that milestone!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Hello all. Hope youve all had a good night and not missed me too much! Been thinking of you all night. I kicked arse in the bowling. My first bowl was a strike, and even though i didnt get another, i was pretty consistant!
                            How was limers in the end? Did she/you get over the cravings.
                            Round 2 of golf with the G/F now.
                            Happy Days
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

O2M,
                              Wally hasn't posted since 9/11??

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

KP,
                                Great to have you back! Sounds like you are having good, clean fun this Sat night. K

Comment

Working...
                                X