AF Army September 13 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 13 08

Good morning everyone! Still have electricity but that could change by noon or so. 4 million folks without it south of here. Evielou, I just heard that fuel in Orlano is upto $5.50. Yikes! They say the refineries will remain closed for atleast 3 weeks.
    I hope everyone is doing well today. I'll stay here as long as I can...
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

So glad you are OK, LTG, and still have power... what a mess... How was the night?

Take care!

wip

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Good morning everyone!

Gia-I'm happy that ex and your daughter are having fun. But, I'm also happy it's his last day because I know his visit has been causing you stress.

I'm going to a Pampered Chef party today. I always spend way to much at these things...oh well!

Welcome to the new troops!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Morning Shelby. Whats a pampered chef party? Sounds fun!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

I love Pampered Chef!
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Pampered Chef is spendy kitchen products and accessories that housewives in America love to spend our money on!
              The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
              They really are a lot of fun!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

LTG-I'm glad you still have power!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Looks like a fun way to spend money. I see they do them in Britain aswell.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

I've been watching the news since the storm hit, around 2 AM. We should be good until about noon and by then is should just be a tropical storm. It's down to a cat 1 now but they still can't get out and look for folks that did not evacuate.

Shelby, did you have any kids Pampered Chef?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Good Morning Troops
                      I'm glad that u are ok. LTG. Had an interesting night last night. Many of you know that I met with my EX Fiance. We had dinner and coffee and then picked up my friend for an AA meeting. I told some of u about her struggles. Well she baled out on me half way through the meeting, not the first time. The EX is filled with regrets, and seems he wants to rekindle things. I am not ready for that and told him so. Had to come home and throw some L-Glut under my tongue. I made it though. No AL last night. Now I have to get through the rest of the weekend. This is when my kids are not around and I get bored and lonely. I will call my sis to see what she is up to. I may go and pick up my dog from my Ex husband(not the same EX.lol) Oh yeah, Ex Fiance already wants to see me tonight and tomorrow. That is not going to happen. I hope everyone has a Great Day
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

I've never been to a kids party. I bet that would be fun, though!

Cy-you could become a consultant! Your new business adventure!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

My SIL is a consultant so I get a discount...LOL!! Our GD has a kitchen in my kitchen so she has a Pampered Chef apron and chef's hat. It's kid size and I am so jealous

Sea, you sound like you are in a good place today If you get bored this weekend, just hang with us. I'll be on as long has we have electricity
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

You got me thinking now shelb....
                            Glad to see you are o.k sea. Been reading your thread on the other page. You have done well and are considrably strong not to drink under that pressure. Its something im striving to do. Is it the friend who mentioned drinking beer while going to a meeting? If it is, your also being very kind giving her so many chances.
                            'maldodi pennaeth'...thats pampered chef in welsh....look out for it!
                            'cegin gast'...thats 'kitchen bitch' Gia!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Chef, check out the Pampered Chef consultant package. My SIL does most of her business through a webpage. I am thinking of it myself just to get more products...LOL!!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 13 08

Just finished cleaning the computer room - I seem to hord the strangest things including a spring, some ball bearings and a tiny horse shoe?!!! Hubby found an old picture of me sat at my computer and guess what... I was drinking! There was a can of beer next to me on the desk. The look on my face is like, 'Oh no, he spotted me...'
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X