Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 14 2008

Hi Troops

Here I am all ready for Requiem to find I am the only one here- that the rest of you are snoozing in the barracks.

Hmmm....Well it is Sunday and in Spain we are an hour ahead- so it's 9.30am here.

Well I am looking forward to a AF Sunday- back on the Antabuse no more mental battles for me. We are off to Barcelona this evening to the flicks to watch something in English- there is a cinema there that only shows Original Version movies without the dubbing in Spanish on top.

I think in Spain they only have 4 voice actors and use the same 4 for every dubbed movie.

O2M your bloody husband better have a serious hangover today or there is no justice- I hope your head is better today.

Have a lovely day all

Lance Corporal Vlad reporting for duty.

Morning Marbella!

O2M - Your hubby is annoying me too. That's just not fair!

Anyway here's today's not so funny installment:

I'm off to church. Will report back again later.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL these are great Vlad. Wish I had a talent for something like that (other than being able to win drinking competitions )

Comment

Morning folks,
        spent yesterday in bed (not through alcohol though..) have severe toothache all around one side of my mouth and the earliest they can get me to see someone is lunchtime today.... just waiting now to ring and confirm.
        Feel and look like crap.
        On the plus side, Im not drinking (feel sick due to all the ibroprofen) or smoke due to a horrible sore throat..
        Oh, and am drenched in a cold sweat again so going to go for a bath.
        Sorry for the moan.
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

marbella;409831 wrote: LOL these are great Vlad. Wish I had a talent for something like that (other than being able to win drinking competitions )
          I was never allowed to even take part in drinking competitions, people feared I'd always win.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Awww Chelle - hope today is better for you.

Comment

Chelle-so sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.

At least you finally have an appointment- toothache must be the worse thing ever.

Comment

Hi, yeah Ive got a good pain threshold for any pain below the neck, but toothache is the one things i find unbearable. That, combined with earache and a swollen throat is just making it excruciating.
                Phoned the number and there's no answer... what the hell do we pay our taxes for? Its the 21st century and i cant get to see a doc.
                Im pretty sure its of my own making though... years and years of binging/purging have taken its toll.. ive got more fillings than teeth(!) lol.
                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Morning all. Another nice morning in Wales.
                  Vlad...thats a brill one. My daughter is very impressed!
                  Chelle...toothache is the worst! Hope you get through the day. If it gets unbearable you can go to A&E.
                  Marbs...glad your feeling positive today. Have a super sunday.
                  o2m...lets hope the head hurts today! If not, bit of anti freeze in his coffee should work!
                  Im cooking brek for my better half in bed this morning and then were going to play frisbee in the park. Then its put a freeview box in my daughters bedroom and chill and talk to you.
                  Have a good day all
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

morning all - hope your sunday is as good as mine was.
                    Chelle - bummer about the tooth ache, I think I'm like you with the amount of fillings in my gob.
                    Vlad - keep the designersaurs coming, they're great
                    Marbs and Cy have an enjoyable day out and about
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Ive a busy day today, going to my nieces birthday party. It will take about 1hr 20 mins drive there and 7 of us will be squashed into a 5 seater! Im not looking foreword to the drive! Kids will fight most of the way there, it will be all MAM, ZAK PINCHED ME!! or MAM , i NEED TO PEE, I NEED TO PEE , I NEED TO PEEEEEE! oK, I better stop thinking about it or I wont end up going! Why did my sil have to move to the bloody sticks!

Comment

Marbella , you are lucky . I would love to be off to barcelona tonight! Enjoy.

Comment

Chelle - this one's for you

"And now Edgars gone ................ somethings going on around here." Attached files [img]/converted_files/620758=3937-attachment.jpg[/img]
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

limers;409848 wrote: Marbella , you are lucky . I would love to be off to barcelona tonight! Enjoy.
                            Thanks Limers, we are going to see In Bruges.

LOL not so sure if I am envious of your trip- I know we used to drive my parents mad if they ever had to take us anywhere- we all 3 would get carsick after 2 miles :yukko:

Comment

Evening Zep. Glad you had a nice day.
                              Marbs..im jealous. Would love a bbq in the nice hot weather of Spain.
                              I have so many spiders in my garden. You cant walk out there without getting covered in cobwebs...and i bloody hate them!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X