Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY September 14 2008

hello cymru - how was the frisbee ?
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Morning Chef

Its actually a bit overcast here today, so you're not missing much! I'm in the North of Spain and winters can be quite cold here too

Comment

Havent been out yet zep. Were going to the big market in cardiff for a wander then pop down the park after. Will prob lose a tooth knowing my luck!
        Marbs...that makes me feel better! Zep is starting summer, and my brother and best friend live in N.Z and all there going on about is how there looking forward to summer, going to the beach e.t.c. Im going there in Jan for my mates wedding, so should get the best of it. Zep, ill have to come and see you!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sure Cymru come on down.

Yay for summer, it's meant to be 21 degrees C. tomorrow and it's only just spring.

Comment

Zep, thats a date! Which part of N.Z do you live in. My bro used to live about 20 mins from aukland but now has a cafe on shelly beach.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Other Island Cymru, I live near Christchurch

Comment

Righto everyone it's time I had a snooze,
                have a great sunday.

Comment

My friend used to work in a garage in Christchurch. What a small world it is. Nos da Zep
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Zeppie2;409852 wrote: Chelle - this one's for you

"And now Edgars gone ................ somethings going on around here."
                    Ahhh! Sweet polar bear
                    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

well i finally got an appointment.. for about an hours time.
                      I have a phobia of dentists, but today that has practically gone... Im so much in pain that I couldnt give a s*** whether they use drills or pliers or hammers or electric carving knives or what...
                      lol.
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

was talking to my neighbour.. he suggested getting some brandy to rub on the gums for the time being.. but knowing me I'd just ended up downing the bottle!

Comment

She lives in Offaly one2! Marbella , i loved in Bruges. As for getting sick every 2 miles , its amazing your folks took you anywhere!

Comment

Good morning all, I am just doing a very quick check-in before heading back to the hospital. Mother has blood clots in her lungs and they are treating it with medication. I played hell last night getting them to assign someone to sit with her and watch her all night, to keep her from yanking out her IV (which she VERY much wanted to do); they tried to pressure and guilt trip ME into doing it, saying "well, family usually stays with the patient," I had already been there 12 hours and they wanted me to stay there, awake, watching her to make sure she was safe... I told them that if they didn't have the proper staffing, they could call an agency (I used to be a staffing coordinator in a hospital, also worked in hospitals, on staff, myself). Idjits and jerks, some of them, but they are under huge pressure to keep their numbers (the bottom line: money) in line. Still: idjits. But the nursing and medical care otherwise have been great.

At this point, no idea whether she will make it into the Comfort Care Home. Certainly not tomorrow.

Heading back now.

Everyone have a good day, OK?

wip

Comment

OH WIP, thoughts and prayers are with you, please let us know how she is when you get back.

Comment

I'm of to Barcelona now, but will catch up with the news later- O2M hope that bloody husband stays of the booze today- I guess he is just one of those weekend drinkers?
                                Mind you, thats how I started.

limers;409894 wrote: She lives in Offaly one2! Marbella , i loved in Bruges. As for getting sick every 2 miles , its amazing your folks took you anywhere!
                                Yes it is really- they once refused to stop the car, saying it was all in our heads- until a few minutes later when I was sick everywhere.
                                Luckily as we got older we grew out of it

Comment

Working...
                                X