AF ARMY September 14 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is Beautiful...Very Grown up looking,CYM idea is wonderful and sounds like it will work..Will she Drink smoothies served in a big girl glass??you can slowly sneak all kinds of stuff in there,if you can get her started by blending strawberry ice cream and slowly changing to more nutritious stuff..
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

What a nightmare day ive had. We got lost on the way down and it took us almost 3 HOURS!!! to get there. However I was very impressed with myself as I kept the cool and was actually good naturated about the whole incident. Anyways im knackered and going to settle down and watch music box (love that film) . Catch you all tomorrow! Absolutly LOVED your poem One2, you are sooo loved here because you are sooo genuine. I love you girlie!

Comment

Hello once again army, staring at a lovely sunny monday here.

ONE - I read your poem on the other thread - I'm sure everyone here can relate to that one. You are very talented. My sister was worried about her kids not eating enough veg so she used to chuck it in the blender and make the kids "fruit" smoothies with brocolli and stuff hidden in it.
        WIP - good for you grizzling at the hospital staff
        CHELLE - hope you are feeling better
        DEE - way to go on not being tempted at dinner - What rugby team do you support? I like the stormers - they are my favourite super 14 team (much to the disgust of just about every NZer).
        EVIE - I'm sure you will be great in your talk
        CYMRU & LTG - hello
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Limers - hello - glad to hear your trip went well. I too am surprised at how mild mannered I am being AF, usually the smallest thing would wind me up into a tiz when I was drinking.

Comment

Gotta go get ready to do my talk on Stage tonight...Can't deceide what to wear...Should I wear a navy suit and look professional or my normal Stevie Nicks look and feel much more Genuine??? I probably will do a better job if I am comfortable...Think I'll go with that..WISH ME LUCK GUYS..

Comment

I'm voting for the stevie nicks look
              GOOD LUCK

Comment

OH OK GUYS...STEVIE IT IS...OFF to the Shower,now...Stay HAPPY...LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL..

Comment

A rather tired Vlad saying goodnight and here's to the 3rd week AF!!!

Spakoinoi nochi!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Night Vlad

Comment

see you all tomorrow! Thanks all, will spend more time tomorrow.

Comment

evie...hope it goes well for you. Break a leg!
                        Zep..im a cardiff blues fan. There having a crap start to the season. I live in newport, which is about 25 mins from cardiff, but the rivalry is fierce. Was in the pub(for a change!) a couple of months ago, and a guy came up to me and said'i think youve got some shit on your top'! sooo funny.
                        limers, my little dancing pooh, glad the night went well for you. Your showing real strengh and will power not drinking. Well done.
                        Good night Vlad
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi guys,

I know most of you will probably have gone to bed at this stage but just wanted to say hi!

Sorry I have not posted for awhile but have had quite a hard few weeks sort of living between my mothers and my own place. She has not been well but is on the mend so settled back in my house now. I also think I needed a bit of a break from here too -found it very negative a few weeks back- but I have missed it. Nice to hear most of you are doing well, I would love to report that I have not been drinking but I have, but not too bad compared to normal so at least that has to be good!

Talk to you all soon,
                          :h
                          Bandit
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hey bandit, a fellow celt. thats what i like to see! Sorry to hear about your mum. Welcome back!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

CY - that's too funny about the "shit on your top" I'll have to remember that one

Comment

Hi One2 and hi there Cymru,

I have missed you guys.

Life has been difficult lately but because I have been based in my mum's a lot it has also offered me a lot of food for thought - she is a teetotaller and never has booze in the house so automatically I did not bring drink in. It really made me question my whole need for it as she has a very comfortable house and I felt very comfortable there, despite normal stresses, I really did not feel the need for drink but the minute I walked back through my own door, totally different story - total habit obviously. I really need a lifestyle change, not just 'I need to stop drinking' mantra that I say every time I wake up when I have had a bad day!.

Love you all
                                :h
                                Bandit
                                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X