AF ARMY September 14 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Bandit! We all can relate to the difficulty in breaking old nasty habits. You're back with us now so you can just fall into pace in the Army. We'll get you back on task in no time flat.

O2M, I tried to go to Hobby Lobby and it was closed! How disappointing is that!!
    Hi Zep, Cym, LTG, Chelle and everyone else.
    Cym, You need to teleport some of those king prawns; they sound sublime!!!
    Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Best of Luck tonight, Evie (in Stevie Nicks clothes)!! You'll do marvelously!!!!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

sorry Krig, there gone I demolished enough for about 3 people. Did some shallot rice with them. Dont want to blow my own trumpet, but they were luuuuuuush.
        Ill teleport you some over soon!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hey Bandit, glad to see you back! Stick around and go AF with us here, OK?

Just read the last page of this thread, again just a quick check-in, came home for an early dinner then back to the hospital to sit a while with Mother. Nothing definitive today in the way of diagnosis or prognosis, still just lots of tests. She's very weak, not feeding herself, incontinent. Mostly coherent, though. It's all unclear, just sticking close by until things get stable and or clarified as to the situation.

Hoping everyone's doing great!

wip

Comment

Hi Krigs - what sort of hobby do you want to do!
            I've been thinking about doing tile mosaics but I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I took art at school, so I didn't have to do history (which funnily enough I majored in history at uni, and loved it) and I barely passed.
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

wip...good to hear from you. Hope everything comes together for you sooner rather than later. A prayer will be said tnt.
              Im off to bed as i have to take the little one to brek club in the morning.
              Ill pop in before i go to see my counciler at 10. Really looking forward to seeing her for a change with good news. Going to rave on about mwo and all you wonderfull people!
              Enjoy the sun zep...speak in the morning/evening.
              nos da
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Night Cymru, am loving the sun, it makes me so motivated

Comment

Hey, back at the hospital, this is amazing, I brought my computer to do some work and found out that there actually is wireless internet here!

Just fed mother her dinner, the tech decided to "let her sleep" till I got back. I don't blame her, really. The feeding thing is very tedious since every bite seems too small or too large and she chews for a long, long, time... with her mouth open.

I'll can get caught up, and check around the other threads, now.

wip

Comment

Oh WIP - now you can have a little bit of sanity (or insanity) by visiting MWO at the hospital

You and your mum are in my thoughts

Comment

Hi Wally, good to hear from you - hope the disagreement wasn't too serious (unless of course you want it to be, lol).

The sun is shining the the birds are singing over here, rest day for me and the dishies as it's race day tomorrow.

Just mucking around with the puppies (and everybody loves puppies!)

Comment

oh and I have had this huge motivating power come over me and I have decided to clean out the garage, I can't believe how big it is. (the garage that is)

Comment

Wally,
                          What is Alexander Keith's?
                          Zeppie, I haven't decided what hobby, but I would like to start something creative. I do love art and I kinda want to hand make some Christmas gifts this year.
                          Cym, Nite Nite. Your off the hook for eating all the king prawns-next time for sure. I am excited for you to see your counselor tomorrow-check in after.
                          WIP, If you're still out there, I hope things are going ok at the hospital. I hope this doesn't make you feel badly but it sounds like things are going downhill rather quickly (it's just my perception-I hope not what you sense).
                          Nite Nite All, Kriger

Comment

Oh wally - arguments with B/F's are never cool.

I think when I build my house I will have a more doggy friendly floor (if you remember our placenta conversation). My carpet is so yucky I would hate to think what is lurking in there. Between mother dishies giving birth on it, puppies piddling on it and me dropping beer, wine, ashtrays, and dinner on it, it probably needs to be reclassified as a living organism.

Comment

I'm sure I saw these guys hiding in my carpet the other day Attached files [img]/converted_files/621301=3940-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X