Spoke with a friend in church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vlad , your post blew me away . Fair play to you my friend , you are doing everything you can to tame the beast. You are sych a good person , I wish you all the best.

Comment

Good for you, bossman. Makes it more real, to talk about it out loud and in person, AND it really helps us to reduce the sense of shame. One of those paradoxical things: face that which is feared, it up-front and out loud, and its power diminishes.

wip

Comment

You are an inspiration to so amny..your story touched me deeply and your honesty shows that you have everything it takes to reach your GOALS..Thanks for being there for me..Blessings to you and your family..
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Vlad - You are very brave and a real inspiration! Thank you for sharing this. Boss.man used the phrase "not fixed". I would rather not think of us as broken, but rather that we need re-calibrated, adjusted if you will. Some of us adjust by cutting back. I had to adjust, by cutting out, entirely. The important thing is that we are all trying and here to support each other! Again, thank you for your openness!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X