AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

What's up Vlaster??? Having a sugar-rush from all the choccies?
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

:yuk:
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

my kitchen smells all lemony
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

veg is a-cooking and chicken is currently marinated in stock, lemon and cayenne pepper... oooh, hot!
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

now awaiting fiance..and trying to persuade son from his PC to do his homework...

Gah... now THIS is trigger-time..

think I'll go on you-tube and search for some old 80's music vids for 10 mins

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

O2M, can you post your recipe for tonights dinner?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

one2many;411012 wrote: good idea Chelle, post they ones that you find and keep us all going!
                [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rLbvs0Sk5yg]YouTube - Depeche Mode 'Everything Counts' 1983[/ame]

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B1pb1IZcaiQ]YouTube - A-HA - The Sun Always Shines On TV(1985)[/ame]

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Hoooo... veg is a-burning and my other half is 5 mins away.. gotta dash.
                    Enjoy your bacon joint n cabbage O2M..

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Back from shopping and had a hard time resisting the shoe sale.Red Velvet CLOGS(every good Swed needs a pair).May go get them Wednesday(I turn 56)hubby will want me to pick something out..Maybe I should rethink the Clogs,though...Gotta try the Chicken recipe,sounds great..
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Isaw a beautifull pair of red clogs with white spots a fw days ago in dublin city centre, what do you think of that!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Hello friends....

Been away for a bit (from the boards, I mean)....busy weekend. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Cooking up a storm....I am trying a new recipe for dinner tonight, with stuffing and chicken boobs. It's kind f like a cassarole.....they really fly in my house!!

Not much going on......feeling a little unwell today...but seems to be a little better now. Just going to rest between loads of laundry.
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

lol Christy.... chicken boobs????
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

O2M, 2 questions:
                              What is a bacon joint?
                              What is HP sauce?
                              Thanks!
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Evielou, Wednesday is your birthday?