AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

It was pretty good. There was a lady on there who drank a bottle and a half of vodka a day. That was scary. Her children were drinkers, and one had died from drink.
    Didnt watch it all as the football was on!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

yeh he did , but he wasnt a big boozer in anyway . He stayed within the limits for the week! Id pass that in 2 nights and on a bad night id drink my 14 and the rest , like every bleedin saturday!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Yer, agree limers, it was nothing i hadnt seen before
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

How many units in a bott of average 12% white wine?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

yes , I have ben keeping a diary of what I drink every day for about 6 yrs! Before I came to mwo im ashamed to say I was on about 90, these days it averages out about 55 - 60 units . Bad , very bad.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I think its 9 units.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Wines
                A small glass (125ml) of 8% abv wine contains one unit of alcohol. However, British pubs and restaurants usually supply larger quantities (medium: 175 ml or large: 250 ml), and few wines are as weak as 8%; 12% is more typical. A standard pub measure (medium glass - 175 ml) of white wine (at 12%) contains around 2 units and a large glass (250 ml) contains 3 units. Red wine, which usually has a higher alcohol content (up to 16%), contains for an average 14% abv an alcohol content of 3.5 units for a large (250 ml glass), approximately one-sixth higher than a typical white wine. Just two bottles of 14% abv red wine a week will supply the maximum intake of alcohol for a man recommended by UK health guidelines.
                A 750ml bottle of 12% wine contains 9 units. Many wines may contain 14% abv or more, which is just over 10 units of alcohol per bottle.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

websites like down your drink and drink aware tell you what units are in what.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Shelby , your like me . I have really looked into units over the years!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I drank around 52 units a week. Very sad.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

SHHHIIIITTTTEEEEEEEEEE!!! I was drinking up to 27 or more units a day when i went on a bad binge. That is very worrying. My poor liver, i must take some milk thistle to say sorry.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I have really done disgusting things on drink in the past , not so much lately. In 2000 I was pregnant and drank and one night i was very drunk on wine , fell over , hit my head sooo bad , had to be picked up by a taxi man. Lost the baby a few days later . I dont know why I still drink . Im a fool in denial I suppose . Anyway ive a few days under my belt and I need to keep this up.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Anyway , sorry for been a downer!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

You do that limers. Its time to let go of the past and move on with your alc free life.Time to forgive yourself, start likeing yourself and think of the joy you have with your 4 beautifull children. You dancing little pooh you!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

You are not a downer. Sometimes I think it is theraputic to put it all out there. And, it feels safe here. No one will judge you and we know what you are going through.

Comment

Working...
                                X