AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

one2many;410677 wrote: ....why when kids decide to puke do they aim for somewhere thats hardest to clean up...like a playstation??????
    LOL! Cd players, computers, TV's............It get's in every nook and cranny and even taking the damn thing apart you can't get it completely clean!! GOOD LUCK one!!!lol

Hips
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

o2m, I think I'm gonna start a new thread with some of my new, inspirational, profound, wise, .. oh, never mind that crap - the things I've discovered about myself this week. I can be a rather interesting person on occasion. It was a wonderful trip, and I took you all with me in my hearts. Wish you could have been there on person. By the way, kids have a magic power called time your fever/headache/upset stomach to appear in the pre-dawn hours and be cured by the distant ringing of the school bell. My momma said I would instantly perk up once the school bus passed by!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Kids puking up in the car is bad. My brother once puked up in the back seat - he was travel sick, my other brother (in a baby seat) saw the puke and decided to rub his hand in it. Luckily we were in an old Eastern European car (FSO 125p) with no carpets and pvc seats - was quite easy to clean but gross all the same.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

It was like this only red:

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Oh yer vlad, the car is bad. I remember when i was about 15/16 my friend and i stole a bottle of mead(sweet welsh liquer..bit like sherry) and drank it along with 2 litres of cider. We went to the place where my parents were performing completly smashed and falling everywhere! My dad put us in the back of his brand new volvo, like spanking new and gave my friend a large bowl to be sick in. He proceeded to puke the contents of his stomach into the bowl while on the journey to his house, and then dropped the bowl all over the front of the car!! All over the leather seats, the stereo, the gear stick, everywhere!! I got such a bo**ocking and my dad didnt speak to my friend for about a year and my friend was too scared to come to my house!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Id have bloody killed him!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

When Hubs and I were young marrieds and I was pregnant, he went out with guys a good bit and got smashed. He knew I'd be sick he he vomited in the house, so one night he came in fried, asked me for some tissue, and stayed in the back yard for hours. Next morning when I went out, the chicken wire fence in our backyard was COVERED in vomit and tissue, so my morning sickness hit me hard. When I recovered I went in the bedroom where he was trying to recover and hit him with every pillow on the bed.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

And heaving.Yea, and you should have seen Hubs in his sunglasses, holding his head with one hand and trying to clean the fence with the other!
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

He is a very moderate drinker. Saw what could happen with AL, to me and others. Can go forever without a drink, or just have 1-2. Some of his stories from the old days are hilarious, but we're lucky we both came through it. His (and my) best friend since childhood was killed in a freak accident involving AL years ago, and he still grieves. Friends son was 13 at the time, and Hubs became his mentor, giving him advice, helping him grow up, finding him a super job. We're going to his wedding this weekend!
                    sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Ahhh - Lemon Fanta time!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Thats a great ending to the story ruby.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Good morning all, seems everyone is in great spirits, and vlads is a bit INTO the spirits, better stop it with the chocolates, girl!

I'm back at the hospital, my mother is blessedly still asleep but the doctors are starting to congregate and soon there will be crowds coming in and out of this room, and Mother's breakfast will arrive and I will have to feed it to her (everyone, including/especially Mother, expects me to do that now). She slept most of the night. Yesterday's apparent impending crisis was a false alarm... for now.

Now that I've figured out I have wireless here in her room, I can keep up with stuff, especially MWO, somewhat, during the day!

Triggers:

My MOTHER
                          Feelng helpless dealing with stuff like my mother and her illnesses
                          4pm, 5pm, etc., up till around 9pm
                          Certain old friends I drank a lot with
                          Advertisements for single-malt whisky
                          Driving past some liquor stores
                          Traveling, being in hotel room alone
                          Traveling on business, going out with colleagues and friends

and a bunch more...

wip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

A Work in Progress;410781 wrote: Good morning all, seems everyone is in great spirits, and vlads is a bit INTO the spirits, better stop it with the chocolates, girl!
                            Oi!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Need to add another to my triggers list...

...Liqueur chocolates.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Oi INDEED!!

You're such a GOOD soldier, vladsy!!! Carry on!

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X