AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

Mornin ALL...interesting theme,this morning...On my Senior Trip from high school a bunch of us snuck booze on the bus and by the time we got to the amusement park we were smashed..Some smart ass guys talked me into going on the rollercoaster...Well you can just imagine that he was very sorry by the end of the ride.I pucked all over him and it flew but to the people behind us...I was the only one who was relatively clean..Well that was the end of the budding romance between BABA BURROWS and me...Just think,no booze and today my name could be ...Mrs. BABA BURROWS...
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Evie, thank God for unanswered prayers! When my brother was about 14, we heard an explosion in the middle of the night. Everyone woke up in a panic, flipping on lights looking for the source. Parents ran in to bros room and when light came on, he was sitting up in his bed, covered with glass and some stinking brown goo. Turns out someone had told him how to make peach brandy or something and he had sealed it in a mason jar and stored it under his bed. When the pressure built, it shot out from under the bed, hit the wall, and all landed on him. The house reeked for weeks!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

When I was in my teens, I once drank 2 pints of beer and 3 litres of cider. The next day I walked through a fairground that had come to the town. I thought that there was something familiar about it, but couldn't quite pin-point it. I came to the conclusion I must have been on the fairground rides after I'd drunk the beer and the cider.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

A Work in Progress;410786 wrote: Oi INDEED!!
          You're such a GOOD soldier, vladsy!!! Carry on!
          wip
          What? Carry on eating liqueur chocolates?
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Hope there was any Spew on any of the rides,Good Soldier Vladdy...Ruby Dear...that could have been very dangerous..All this talk about spew is making me hungry...Going to get Groceries now..TATA...
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Great stories. All youngsters, teens do this, my prob is i was doing it in my twenties and thirties!!
              vlad...noooooooooooooo!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

need groceries here too.. making lemon chicken tonight.. on ciabatta.. yummy yum.. and i ran out of chicken stock and olive oil
                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Oh, i remember my first drunken stint as a teen with wine...well, it was 'wine' in the loosest sense of the word. It was 99p a bottle and called "duc duval".... tasted like soda water, only with less taste.
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Does anyone remember a drink called "Clan Dew" ?
                    When I was 15 we were all drinking that, and if you collect the labels you could send off for a "Clan Dew Vintage Van"...
                    I got the set...
                    lol

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Clan Dew? Nope. We had white lightening, and it was lethal. Also, Hubs favorite was Southern Comfort, till we were at a party and the guys were playing poker in a crowded room. A real big guy was stuck in the corner, and when he tried to get out to get to the head, he got stuck and tossed his cookies all over Hubs and his friend's head, and the poker table. Game over, you lose.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Yep - White Lightning - that was the one - wasn't it 9% or something?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Mine was stonehouse cider. Buy 2ltrs get one free. YAY!! Anyone remember 20/20? That was leathal. As i grew into my drinking shoes i went on to stella and J.D and then it was white wine, which i always drank when i lived in the restaurant(cause i could easily pinch the house wine without anyone knowing). Its was stella and white wine for a long time with the odd J.D and i then realized that stella had too many bubbles and was too filling, so i just went onto wine! And lots of it!
                          All the drinkers on the streets of newport drink white lightning. Theres Frosty Jack too. Not an apple in sight with either of them!!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

When I was in college, we drank a "wine" at 99 cents a bottle called Ripple, there was Red Ripple and Pagan Pink Ripple. I liked the Pagan Pink. I always thought "white lightning" was moonshine, deadly high-test clear alcohol!!! When I was in high school, we made some in chemistry class... and drank it... I don't think that's done much, any more....

wip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

We had poteen in the place that i worked once. All got smashed and dropped it on the table in the lounge in the rest. In the morning it had taken the varnish off the table! God knows what it had done to our livers!!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I remember having carlsberg special brew..that was strong stuff... the lads used to pierce the can at the bottom and put it right next to their mouth so the lager would gush right down.. stupid, but funny to watch when you're 15.

A couple of years ago I made my own Absynthe.. was pretty lethal stuff. I used a green food colouring to make it look better and put a sticky label on it calling it "Chateau Jo" (just gave my name away there lol, but never mind.. Im not hiding stuff from you lot).
                                Anyway, the bottle got passed around and everyone in the club was p****d... the club owner couldnt understand why the takings were down, but the punters were sloshed.

Comment

Working...
                                X