AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

White lightening, mountain dew, rock gut, yes, it is still made in some places. It was a major industry in the South during the depression and prohibition. My husband actually cleaned out a buried vat used to ferment it back in the 60's for extra money. You couldn't believe how he smelled! Unfortunately, there was no quality control, and sometimes it was strained thru old car radiators. People died from lead poisoning quite often. The moonshiners running (transporting) their hooch in souped up cars was the actual beginning of what is now NASCAR! I remember us getting stopped in an old car one time because it had no back springs and rode low to the ground, so the cops thought the trunk was loaded with 'shine! (A little history lesson for you youngsters)
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

LookingToGrow;410870 wrote: Chelle, how do you cook the chicken?
      stir-fried, in my trusty wok
      I put carrots and celery and onions in it too. I use freshly squeezed lemons and stock, which kinda soaks through to the ciabatta underneath.. both my partner and son love it... It's quite a tangy dish, but tasty if you like lemony stuff
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Sorry, got behind on the subject change!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

That sounds tasty and SIMPLE...LOL!!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Keep the faith wip. You like metallica o2m? There is a special radio 1 night on them tnt starting at 7 if you do. Did u put the honey and sugar on?
            Sounds nice chelle
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

hello reporting for duty .1234 1234 1234 march forward and dont look back ..........
              have an awesome day everyone
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

rubywillow;410877 wrote: Sorry, got behind on the subject change!
                :H
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

o2m, it's an American thang, a slow, insidious conversion til one day you want to get up and go to Wal-mart for some new tennies!
                  sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Lol O2M, Im with you on the "Americanisms".. Im starting to speak that way too.
                    I guess it works both ways though... our American friends may start talking about their "bairns" and how they fancy going to the "chippy"
                    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Wally World rocks!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Just noticed that my avatar-poly-bear is sticking his tongue out towards my name... charming!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

It's cute, Chelle
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

A Work in Progress;410854 wrote: Naw, vlads, started with your chocolate!! This is how seemingly innocent stuff just goes straight to hell!!! We'd better change the subject... Weather? Cloudy here in the middle of USA. And cool-ish....
                            wip
                            I've eaten all the chocolates now.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Whats a chippy?
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

rubywillow;410888 wrote: o2m, it's an American thang, a slow, insidious conversion til one day you want to get up and go to Wal-mart for some new tennies!
                                LOL! We do actually have Wal-Mart in the UK aka ASDA.

Comment

Working...
                                X