AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

rubywillow;410896 wrote: Whats a chippy?
    Fish and Chip Takeaway shop.

I remember as a kid, we used to get "batter buns" too.. but you cant get 'batter' down in London.. they call it "scraps" apparently.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

The chippy conversation again???
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

mmmm.. I could just fancy a curry batter bun now... 'twas 15p... Ah, days of youth
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

feckin American imperialism... exporting our morally bankrupt culture.... grumble...

wip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Morning Troops!

Vlad, put the effing choccies down!! You gonna make yourself sick!

Chelle, I hope that toothache bugger's off soon. My mouth is aching in sympathy.

O2m, I imagine you big slab of bacon is similar to what we'd call gammon. We eat it at Xmas time and a great recipe is to boil it with a couple of cloves and bayleaves. Cool it. And then glaze it with honey and mustard and grill until lovely and brown. Served with grilled pineapple and cherries... shlurpp!!

Damn now I have forgotten what I was going to say, so have to peruse the posts again.....brb
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

vlad;410900 wrote: The chippy conversation again???
              Oh yes..
              Chuck the AL out. and bring the chips about..
              ALWAYS a good alternative

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

funnel cakes with powdwered sugar! OOOOh, i'm craving!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Rightio.. best get chopping me chicken n salady-stuff.. got the bairn coming home from school in half an hour..
                  Toodle pip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

im with "you guys" on the american lingo thing, lol! Ive noticed im using alot of it too. Zak laughed his head off the other night when I said "God darn it" instead of my usual ,very irish f**k it!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Limers, how's the course work?
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Oh yes, now I remember.......nope, forgotten again :-0
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

O2M, try a search at this site:

WebMD - Better information. Better health.
                          :l
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

its going good LTG thanks , just really started today and my first essay is due in on oct 3rd. One2 , a cyst is not as bad as a growth I think , im sure shell be fine. Google it to find out more.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

n2m, WebMD is good. Just remember it's probably just a benign little growth, and the docs will take care of everything. Thinking of you, sweetie!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Cysts are generally minor. Although sometimes they require surgery if they get really big. Lots of people have ovarian cysts and that can cause menstrual troubles etc.

Ruby: funnel cakes is EVIL.

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X