AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

DeeBee, were you able to print those recipes?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Bite your tongue, WIP! The smell of those cooking outside on a fall day - Oh, the humanity!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Ruby, we have those coming to the State Fair later this month
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Hate to leave you all, but nothing is happening to get my house straight. I'll be checking back. Need to plan our supper menu and unpack my things from trip. Hearts and flowers to you all. I do plan to post a thread later about my trip for anyone interested, have to show rental property today, still pretty tired, wah, wah, wah! Be good, or be careful!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

LookingToGrow;410921 wrote: DeeBee, were you able to print those recipes?
            Yip, thanks LTG! Won't be testing any tonight though as hubby is away so it's a boiled egg on toast for the daughter and I'm gonna skip dinner and go straight to pud!:H
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Pizza tonight! Yaye!
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I really need a change of routine.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Well, I've changed my drinking routine, what else do you want???

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Maybe some new and exotic toppings on the pizza?

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I'M NOT IRRITABLE!!!

:H

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

...just wishing i could have some vodka that's all...

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Vlad, if you did, then you would have to change your mood - too much multi-tasking...LOL!! :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Joking!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I am perfectly happy enjoying my lemon fanta.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

and we are perfectly happy for you girlie...your doing great!

Comment

Working...
                                X