AF Army September 15 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 15 08

Ah shucks Cymru , you say the nicest things , lol!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

one2 , thanks. I suppose it is good for me .

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Thanks Shelby , what a lovely bunch you are.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Def. Its good for all of us, and the reason were good friends without ever meeting. I have been more honest and open with you than i have been with some of my own family, and that says alot. You have to get it all out in the open, wash the dirty laundry, take the weight off your shoulders, cause it can lead to a relapse. Im learning every day and i thank you all for your support. True cyber buddies!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Yes , im with you on that . Its amazeing the connection you can feel for peeps youve nevr met. Its a soul connection.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Im off to bed. Hope i hear about this job tmr. Was hoping to hear tdy, but suppose i only went in on thurs and it may take time. Think ill give them a call tmr. Goodnight all. Sweet dreams.
              Nos Da
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Goodnight Cynru, hope you hear tomorrow too , nice and early . Waiting is horrible.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

I was changing a dirty diaper. Not very exciting. Good night CY!

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Hi One2,
                    It is never sad to make home made chips!
                    Sorry for being absent without leave..will be back in the saddle tomorrow
                    :h
                    Bandit
                    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

one2many;411606 wrote: It it sad making home made chips at 11.20 pm?
                      NO!! Wish I had some. Sitting in the hospital with Mother.

cym, good luck and best wishes for tomorrow!

wip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Do you ever sleep none2 many? Chips at night will certainly put some lard on yer arse! Love chips. I especially love chips with curry sauce but you cant seem to get them anywhere other than Ireland. Can you send me some? Mind you I dont need any more lard on my arse.....
                        BH

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Howabout curried cheese chips or curried cheese chips with coleslaw. Deadly. last time I was in Ireland the first thing I did was on the way home from the airport was stop off and get curry cheese chips in Athlone or some other god forsaken hole! Mind you it didnt seem like Athlone as nobody seemed to speak English!
                          BH

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

Oiche Mhait agus coladh samh
                            BH

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

one2many;411614 wrote: How is she now WIP?
                              She's doing well, holding her own today, did a lot of sleeping but is walking all the way (ten feet or so!) to the toilet, with her walker. Doing better with eating more on her own. Looks as if we will move her into the Comfort Care home on Thursday. Now, I just have to figure out how to get the furniture moved, and get some work done, I have a busy week and could not get anything set up till they agreed to take her, which was today, Monday afternoon...

So I think this particular crisis might be resolving. We'll see. Cautious optimism!

Good night all y'all in England and the Celtic lands and South Africa and Spain... is that all of you?

wip

Comment

AF Army September 15 08

That's good news WIP. I'm so happy she made a turn around.

Comment

Working...
                                X