Do you really know whats in your wine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am gob-sacked!! Honestly thought my wine was just grapes and full of all the good anti-oxiadants and stuff!

Thank goodness my wino days are over!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Yeah, alcohol and all that comes with it really is poison. I think the moderate health benefits are outweighed by the detrimental ones, especially for those of us who have a history of abuse.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I don't know whether or not this is true as I have nothing to back up the claim but I also heard that the production of Newcastle Brown Ale incorporates using finings made from some part of the whale. The person who told me was a strict vegan and animal right's activist from way back and knew a lot about what animal by-products went into various foods/drinks etc. I guess I had no reason to doubt her even if I was 'dating' her at the time!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

wow it amazing what different chemicals they put in different alcohol drinks.
          yep i shall be watching this program tonight as well, thanks for letting us know hippie need to tape it and watch East Enders crap first..

Take Care

Love
          Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
          X