Comics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comics?

What were your favs? I was a big fan of Bunty!! Anyone remember the 4 marys? And the Beano... Desperate Dan!! Whaa! Whaa! Whaa! What great days they were. Even Viz later on was a hoot , though I never bought that myself, im too much of a lady you see!:H:H

Comics?

I loved Bunty, the Beano and the Dandy with Korky the Kat and Schoolfriend. It really made my Christmas if I got one of the Annuals.
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Comics?

On this side of the pond, it was Tom & Jerry, Casper the Friendly Ghost, Sylvester & Tweety, and The Flinstones, yabba dabba doo!
      Today is my next day AF.

Comment

Comics?

FLINTSTONES and JETSONS...Cavemen and Spacemen..GO FIGURE !!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Comics?

and remember Jackie??

Comment

Comics?

Buggs Bunny and Elmer Fudd......
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Comics?

Practice on the pillow, whaa! Whaa! Whaa!

Comment

Comics?

The Phantom!!! Go figure a guy in purple tights and black mask, running around in the jungle!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comics?

Oh, and Superman!! The original, of course, George Reeves. I used to dream about him coming to my rescue.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comics?

I forgot about the Jetsons! Love(d) that too. Rhettt Rowwhhh
                    Today is my next day AF.

Comment

Comics?

I remember when I was little and we lived in Ireland, one of the Sunday papers had a comic strip called The Phantom, it used to scare the bejazus out of me but I still read it every week.
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Comics?

bejazus , lol Havnt heard that one in awhile!

Comment

Comics?

OMG, thanks one2, I couldn't remember the paper, the memories that brings back.
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Comics?

One of my favorite on Saturday morning......IAD.
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Comics?

FECK!!!! the nightmares will come back now, ha ha. We did the same, I went to Mass with my nan and grandad and when we came out he would buy the paper in a small shop across the road from the church then he would give me a threepenny bit and I would spend 2d on either the Dandy or the Beano and 1d on a chewy toffee. Notice it was pre-decimal.
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                              X