Comics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comics?

I had the Beano and the Dandy delivered every week when I was very young.
    Then I got seriously into the Commando comics..a truly riveting read.
    Recently Viz has had my patronage. Hilarious.

Comment

Comics?

Comics - Lil' Abner
      Cartoons - Mighty Mouse
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Comics?

Yes, Best. HERE I COME, TO SAVE THE DAY!!! THAT MEANS THAT MIGHTY MOUSE, IS ON THE WAY!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comics?

Archie, Betty & Jughead (Hubs just reminded me!)
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Comics?

There was one called Topper, but I didn't like that one.
            The Bash Street Kids was good. There was a guy in that called Plug cos he was so ugly.
            Lord Snooty and Sir Coward de Custard.
            Hee hee hee!

Comment

Comics?

How could I forget Betty & Veronica. And how about hey...hey.....hey...It's Fat Albert?
              Today is my next day AF.

Comment

Comics?

Hey, Popeye! What ABOUT Popeye and Bluto and Olive Oyl and Wimpy?! Yuck yuck yuck yuck. Spinach anyone?
                sigpic

Comment

Comics?

Judge Dread and Viz!!lol Yeah OK I was about 15 buying them OK? As a kid though The Beezer and The Beano where my Xmas annuals. The Bash Street Kids were my fav and Billy Whizz!! Wonder why I got into 'speed' and became an Anarchist??????lol

Night peeps!

love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Comics?

The Designersaurs, LOL!
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Comics?

there was also the look and learn , anyone remember that . It was a little more highbrow than comics , my brothers used to get it . And outside our local church they still sell papers on sunday.

Comment

Comics?

Oh yeah the reason I'm going to bed is to watch Judge Dread with Sylvester Stallone in....Laughing my bleed'n ass off!!! Gotta correct myself as well the comic was actually called 2000AD which mainly featured the Judge Dread comic strip. Although I preferred reading the Judge Death and Slaine stories!!

Right I'm missing my movie!!

Tomorrow peeps. bright and breezy for inspection!! I'll be there!
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Comics?

Hi there,

OMG - thanks one2 for the Mandy memories - Angel and the 4 Mary's - that was my big pocket money spend every Saturday - that and a quarter of sweets.
                          I also loved Beryl the Peril - was that her name? - she went out with Denis the Menance for awhile, I was so jealous!

Best Wishes
                          :h
                          Bandit
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Comics?

and astrix and oblix . I loved them!

Comment

Working...
                            X