GREAT tv programme alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC1 , Dying for a drink, 9pm. Watch it ! It will keep us all motivated.

Ah! Thanks Limers , your the best! LOL!

Comment

I check and see if BBC America is broadcasting it..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

yeh , its about a guy who gives it up for a month, I love these programmes , they scare the shit outta me.

Comment

Please let me know Evie. I think Intervention is on tonight too. I love that show!!
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Bugger, its not on BBC1 here in the UK, they have a programme called New Tricks instead. Although on channel 4 at 8pm Dispatches is on and its called What's in Your Wine? Apparently some wines contain fish and dairy products!!! I'll be watching that one and being thankful that I no longer drink.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

SORRY AMERICANS...ITs not on here..
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

those with sky can get it if thats any help.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sorry limers Bruce Parry will win hands down everytime (He of 'tribe' fame). He's on on BBC2 tonight with a new series called AMAZON where he's traveling the distance of the river and meeting up with the locals etc. One of my heroes I'm afraid, so I'll be watching that at 9. Anyway what you trying to do? get us all square eyes!! Doh think I do that anyway sat at this computer all frickin day!!

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Well now Hippie my dear , I is going to watch both tv programmes , so it twill be I that has the boggly eyes. But all in the name of sobriety so no worries! Fish in wine.....holey , smoke! How vile is that ( mind you I have heard before that some producers use fish skin to sieve their wine , dont shoot the messanger , just what I heard!)

Comment

Have any of you seen the show that is about the world's strictest parents on BBC?
                      Part of it was filmed in Birmingham Alabama and I've been trying to find out when it is on.
                      )
                      Nancy
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Am I wrong in thinking but didn't there used to be a whole section where you could post about TV programs like you can about WHAT WE'RE READING? If you look in archives I think there is something there. Would be good to have a section back for WHAT WE'RE WATCHING wouldn't it? God I need to get a life!!!lol MIAMI INC RULES!!!!
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

IT WOULD HIPPIE , IT WOULD .
                          IN FACT ITD BE FRIGGEN FANTASTIC1

Comment

hey...what channel is it on if you're in England?
                            we have panorama here on bbc1 at 9
                            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Does anyone watch 'Intervention'. Can't remember which station. It follows drug and alcohol abusers and their families leading up to an intervention. There was one woman who drank bottles and bottles of mouthwash, even when she could get regular alcohol. To watch their kids cry about what they've seen will tear your heart out!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X