AF Army September 16 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 16 08

yer, ive seen it sea, i think im looking for something to talk about!!! Maybe time for bed.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

I am really terrible at trying to post things like that. I will have to learn.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Gotta get up early and put the finishing touches to the cake and post a pic
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

I was going to cook for my 21 year old "Pumpkin", but he has not come home from work yet. The 20 year old Princess just went to work. I was also planning to go to an AA meeting, but my stomach is making some horrific, embarrassing noises.lol It has not been right since the 12 beers on Sunday.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Happy Early Birthday to you, you were born at the zoo??>

Hi All,
            Just wanted to say hi today..have no real idea of what has been going on here lately..real busy day at work today and same tomorrow, back to some normality after that. I do know that it is birthday wishes for at least two people people tomorrow and that cymru I think is sorting out carrot cake - which I think is lovely.. the clogs I am not so sure about, funny doc martins maybe?
            :h
            Bandit
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Yeah, won't get a Sponsor like that, will I?

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Hi everyone - oh boy, last night I experienced the worst cravings of my life! I got home from the track to find my internet connection would not work. I nearly lost the plot, what was I going to do without MWO for the evening. Yikes first thing this morning I got on the phone and rang the internet provider and finally we got it sorted. Bloody hell I thought AL. withdrawals were bad but internet withdrawals are even worse.
                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

OMG Bandit
                  I was thinking about you today!! Were your ears ringing?

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Hi Zep
                    I hear ya. I lost my connection for 10 days. I was going Nuts.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

This was just overnight - I didn't know what I was going to do with myself. Have only just caught up with the army thread for the past two days.
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Oh Shite!!! LMAO!! Correction, Mother of 3 grown ups, one of whom is Mr. South Carolina (bodybuilding)

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Hi Seacailin,
                          No my ears were not ringing but I think everything else was..not a good weekend for me..and still suffering..god almighty.I credit myself as being fairly smart and I still do my sums wrong.. spending loads of money on crap..guess what.. adds up to feeling almighty crap..why can I not get the better of this equation??
                          :h
                          Bandit
                          There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Come on One2, gotta make me sound more appealing.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

I want to come and live with you One2. Dying to go to Ireland. You are not alone Bandit. I was a bad girl on Sunday, am still paying for it.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

That is my worst nightmare Zep. Must of been bad. We really do depend on everyone to get through. Such an important part of my life. Cant believe my ALC councellor hadnt heard of us. Really suprised me that did. Vlads been having bad cravings today 2 Zep, and ive had quite a few, not today but the last couple of days. were at that halfway stage, and i think the initial giving up enjoyment is subsiding, and were into the pressure part. were all here though and have a great day ahead.
                                Im off to beddy byes now, so its goodnight/good morning from me.
                                Have a good day Zep, sorry i couldnt stay longer but my eyes are closing.
                                Goodnight limers, bandit, sea, o2m and everyone else.
                                Im outta here.
                                Nos da x
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X