Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 16 08

Goodnight Cymru. Hope u sleep well.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

You are feckin' killing me. ROFL

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

I supposedly have some family in County Cork. Yeah, show me the chippers, takeaways, floggers, etc.....Anything, but the pubs.lol

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Good night O2. Thanks for being there for me. You are one cool chick.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Oh whoopsies Cy - I didn't have any alcohol cravings just internet cravings, lol
            Goodnight Cy and One - see you tomorrow
            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 16 08

Hello to who is left here! My, but it's been busy on this thread. I can only manage to check in once in awhile and can't keep up with what's going on here throughout the day. It usually is nearly 20 pages before I wake up! I just know that I like to check in and be apart of this AF Army .... somehow it helps keep me away from the wine (for the most part anyway!). Got to the gym again today, then did some gardening .... pulling out a bunch of scraggly plants. Might as well get a start on the fall clean-up. Had to make an early dinner in a rush, as hubby had to go out for a tennis game tonight. So the house is nice and quiet right now ... I love that!
              Hoping all of you on the North American side of the pond are having a good AF evening.
              I have an early golf game tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to check in until later in the afternoon.

Comment

Working...
              X