Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know Your Teen Is an Alcoholic When..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for updating us Brandy. I am glad that your son is getting treatment. It is so tough on the kids when the parents split. In the long run, your son will be so much better off having people help him through this difficult time. What about u? Are you doing ok?
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks for asking:l

I'm fine, I just needed to blow off some steam and spend time with my family (away from hubby)..

We spent 3 days in Atlantic City, and got alot of relaxation on all ENDS!!:h:h

Comment

Brandy,

What a scare you had. I don't think it's the driver's license or the first prom that give us our sleepless nights, but the choices - drinking, etc.- that they can make when they're young adults. They're still young so they think nothing can happen to them, but old enough so that you have absolutely no control. For those of us who's poison is AL, many of us fear that our kids will take up where we left off. Fortunately help is there, and I pray that your son will learn a great deal from this experience. Take care of yourself Brandy - looking forward to hearing how you're doing.

Vera-b

Comment

Vera;

Thank you so much for those kind words

I saw my son yesterday, he was very sick so I had to take him to the nearest hospital for medical attention. It was really cool because 6 hours in the ER, gave me a chance to spend alot of time with him. I know being 16 is hard for any child. They aren't little children, but they aren't adults either.

My son has a long road ahead of him. Not just the road to recovery but the depression. It isn't easy, but he knows he has a strong support system here at home.

Brandy

Comment

Working...
          X