Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucket List

huh, I see only O2m wants to visit Africa - come on over ther water is always warm :-)

If there is to be a meet up, I'll have to start saving now otherwise I'll never get there. I thought about putting the money I usually spend on drink into a kitty each month and see how far I can get in a year. Probably just down the road with the exchange rate lol!!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Bucket List

whereever one2 goes , im going! Africa sounds great to me!

Comment

Bucket List

I really want to go to the christmas markets in Germany tho!

Comment

Bucket List

Cool , cant wait!

Comment

Bucket List

Right-eo I'll arrange the Ostrich rides and then we can hit the beach to oggle the surfers.... they're very easy on the eye lol!!

Limers, you can teach me how to pronounce fecking properly - when ever I say it hubby just looks at me as if I'm off my rocker.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Bucket List

Would love to go to Wales and South Africa. Love Dave Matthews DeeBee. Can u arrange a meetup? lol. Cym, my daughter is friends with a band from Wales. They are called "Bullet for My Valentine" Ever heard of them?? My daughter loves the way they talk. I am sure that her Boston accent was a bit strange to them as well.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Bucket List

ooh would love to go to South Africa!
                Things Id like to happen before I kick the bucket: -
                See my son grow up, and be happy and settled with a wifie and kids
                Emigrate to a little house on a hill in Sicily
                Raise a polar bear Or at least get to see some in real life
                Have 100's of Samoyeds (all living in my little house in the hills in Sicily..lol)
                Fly a boeing 737
                Meet Martin Gore (dM songqwriter)
                ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Working...
                X