Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 18 08

Good morning/evening troops.
    A bright but cold morning here in Wales. Think i may put the heating on low for the first time since summer tnt. Booh!
    Hope no one has a hangover from the party yesterday! Was great fun.
    Im still half asleep, so ill wish everyone a good, positive alc free thursday and get some caffine in me.
    Does anyone find that the days/weeks are flying by since they quit the bottle?
    Friendly debate for the day...which film sequel do you think is better than the original? Ill start...Godfather part 2.
    :l:l
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

AF Army September 18 08

Yer, rocky 4 was the best, and not because i fancied Dolf. I loved it when he says 'I must break you'
    Just became a fan of red bull on facebook!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Morning! I feel so deflated - made some sandwiches to take to work and then forgot them! :upset:

Hope everyone enjoyed the party yesterday.

Think I just made myself seem a bit odd. A colleague was saying that on the news they are saying that txting whilst driving is more dangerous than drink driving... I just said, 'Yes - it is!'. He looked at me weird and said, 'Err...yes, well it depends how much you drink!' Think I just made it look like I drink and drive. Dumb ass!

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Red bull makes me climb the walls.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

How was the show Vlad? Was the bus good? now we know...red bull turns vlad into spiderwomen!
          Yer, that was the best bit o2m. I was 11 when that came out, and me and my bro had boxing gloves, i would take him to the top room in the house so our nanny couldnt hear, id be rocky, he'd ne Ivan Drago and id let him hit me for 3 rounds and then i would unleash hell!! He's now a fitness freak who could batter me in a sec, so im glad hes never asked for a rematch!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

The shelf is now up for good. Ive done it properly now and its nice and secure. Famous last words!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

James Brown singing living in america before Apollo Creed was killed by that nasty Russian roider!!
              [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bN-SShi58cI]YouTube - Rocky 4 - Trailer[/ame]
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Hello all . I ve got bad sinus today but not too worry . Its too nice a day here to let it get me down. A lovely autum day, all kids in school and its nice and quiet!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Morning my beautifull bag lady!
                  Ive got my pencil. YAY!!!!
                  What exactly do i get for my dollar?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

I am!It was Zaks junior cert night last wed when i got jarred!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

YAY! Congats Limers!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Thanks you two and good morning!. This weekend will be hard tho .Might need a bit o help! Im going to do some of this essay now , it aint gonna write itself!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

oh! now I know what you mean by pencil! lol! Was getting worried about you for a min, thanks one2 and Cymru, if it wasnt for you too Id never have done it! No going back now!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Thanks limers..that really means alot. Now you go buy yourself a nice new colourfull bag to celebrate. You can get rid of that horrible brown one then!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Great idea , thanks , love to shop. (one2 ,pleeese dont tell him im a shopaholic as well)

Comment

Working...
                              X