AF Army September 18 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 18 08

Cymru - that sounds like a name of a really shite AF beer or something..speaking of which One2, found the Cobra on the tesco online shopping site tonight so I have added some to my grocery delivery coming tomorrow..I use the online ordering all the time and never noticed AF options on it or maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough! so no having to promise pleasures of the flesh to my significant other..What is rain in my heart by the way?
    :h
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Hello everyone -
      Just checking in while I finish my breakie.
      Yes I definately agree with Terminator 2 being heaps better then the first one, that's what I was trying to think of last night.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Alright, daughter, boredom is a bad sign. Don't let it lead anywhere. You know when we're doing well, we find we need some conflict, so find it somewhere besides AL. Finished my grocery shopping. Put $60.00 of gas in car, spent $150.00 at grocer and didn't even go down dairy aisle (beer is at the end). I need some pics to inspire me for new painting material. Countrysides, old houses, (that's my specialty), childrens faces. Your new project is to send me pics of old buildings with an explanation of where they are and the history you can find out about them. I'll send you a painting of the one you like best.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Just come back from the weekly shop at asda.. I HATE supermarkets. Still have a headcold so going to go for a bubbly bath..
          Christ, the amount of time I spend in that bath.. Im getting as bad as Cym! lol
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

got meself a face mask as well
            Think I'll go the whole hog and stick some cucumber on eyes... pamper pamper lol
            ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Here you go One - a little medley of dolph
              Attached files [img]/converted_files/628575=3986-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/628575=3987-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/628575=3988-attachment.jpg[/img]
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

One 2,
                I broke my last buggy by loading it down with bags hanging out of it..or my son's fav. trick is to get out of it while the bags are hanging on it so without his weight the whole buggy falls backwards - he did it to me in Supervalu awhile back - I had two bottles of wine which broke all over the floor at the checkout and all the staff came running over to help.mortification upon mortification. I use the Tesco online thing as with no car it is the only way I can get a good grocery shop in, also helps me spend less, and with no excuse to go to the shops, less reason to buy booze. It is really hard to do the first shop but once you do it is all stored so you can just go in and repeat. Most of the stuff is grand although the veggies can be a bit shite..but you can ring and let them know if you are not happy with it and thay just take it off your bill. Sometimes they substitute for stuff they do not have and you do not know this until it arrives which can be a bit of a pain but if you are not happy you can give the subs back to the driver and you do not pay for it or you can state in your order that you do not want subs. I find it great for all the big heavy bulky stuff. God I sound like I work for them..every little helps...
                :h
                Bandit
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Don't know anything about the areas of Ireland, sugarbutt. I did an Earth Google today and was able to look at streets of Dublin. Can almost see the color of flowers! I'm not a city woman by any means. LOVE old buildings, love to paint them. I have painted family homes of famous people, and I take a pic of them before I deliver. Just don't like to paint the same thing twice, but had a woman order a painting for each of her 9 siblings. I've also painted our family home 6 times. Just need some new material since I'm plannning to do the show. Got to buckle down. May hire a maid so house won't distract me.
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Ive only had 2 tdy!!!
                    Morning zep. Nice day?
                    The prob with online shopping is the best before date. When i go to tesco, i always get the product i want with the longest best before date so A. It lasts longer and B. Its fresher. When u order online they give you the date with the least time to get rid of the product. I only live 5 mins from the supermarket and im one of the few who enjoys food shopping! Greatb if you live outta town or are old/ disabled though.
                    Right, back to rain in my heart
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Zep, that last dolf photo is soooooo funny!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

o2m....what a mad building!!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

O2M - where is that photo? Building is lush

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Ill pop over with the shopping...now worries...you need anything Zep?!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Still working on my pic posting disability. I've done several pics of old building and included people related to the site. Haven't done a portrait, but I know someone who does SUPERB work. I've added my kids and grands to several pics. My granddaughter Madison O'neal hates one I did with her in a bathing suit at the old covered bridge near our cabin. She hated her swimsuit! and it's commited to oil (I work in several different styles).
                              sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Right.. off to get my bath and a cuppa Take Care folks
                                C

Comment

Working...
                                X