AF Army September 18 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 18 08

and id be sick like him too. Id down a glass and throw it back up again. Did it in work many times cause id run to the celler and down a glass. If i tried to eat after a long binge, id put the food in my mouth and throw up. It really was not a nice place to be in my life, and i never want to do it again
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

G'night children. Be good. You've done a good days work, and I'm proud of you all. Need to spend time with Hubs today, since he doesn't feel good and I've ignored him. He feels very left out now that I have someone else to talk to, besides his MOTHER!!!! She's been sneaking in my house again, but last time messed her up. She fell into the back door when she opened it and skinned herself up really bad. Awwwwwww. I really feel bad. She's OK, for now, unless I set a trap for her! Good nite, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite. Back tomorrow, but GOTTA PAINT!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Thank you both. its comments like those that are keeping me strong. I truely appreciate your friendship.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

I just finished watching it too. Feel quite mentally drained after that. Im going to bed now, cause ive got to get up at 6.30!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

Speak in the morning o2m. Always a pleasure.
            Goodnight ladies and gents. Sweet dreams.
            Nos Da. x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 18 08

I am so sorry Bandit. I will pray for your family tonight.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
              X