Got Offered TV Show.I am Scared..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some people come in for readings this morning and it turned out it was the producer and director of an ON DEMAND cable show,called HAUNTINGS...They said they have been reading and hearing about my work and want me to be on the show as their paranormal adviser.Hubby was ALL for it and I was leaning towards saying yes,but now I am having second thoughts.I hate seeing myself on TV.The last few times I had AL as my side kick and I feel embarrassed.Plus,it takes away my privacy to just walk around town.I also wonder if the stress could cause me to relapse.We are meeting tonight to negotiate.I hate to turn down a great opportunity and I know the work is second nature to me,so no problem there.I just have reluctance because of AL.Please give me your input...I am on the fence.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Evielou, I can understand about the privacy issue but I think it will be wonderful to share your gift from God with even more folks. Get off that fence...LOL!! :wings:
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I think it is a fabulous opportunity! Can you do it on a trial basis?

Comment

Oh, Evie, I'm thrilled for you!!!I understand your fears, but this will be good. You can help others and yourself! I can't wait to see the show, and you'll be fabulous. I don't talk much about my 'intuitions' or my haunted house 'cause I don't wan a label, but you sound like you have a talent that's wonderfulto share. Let us know what you decide!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks for your vote of confidence Guys.Shelby,that's a great question that I will ask them about...All ideas are very welcome.

Comment

Didn't know you lived in a haunted house,Ruby...Our Inn is listed inthe book HAUNTED INNS OF AMERICA.

Comment

Evielou, can they scramble your image?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Evie, Wonderful! I am already your #1 fan! I know that my work is better and more focused without AL. I would imagine that you would be much "Clearer" without it too! So exciting! Can understand the privacy issue, but what an opportunity to do such a positive thing and help the world understand things more clearly! Keep us posted!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

WOW - what an oppurtunity

Comment

I would love the scramble idea but I think I have to be on camera,for sure..They will ask my to give my impressions on different places as they walk me thru.

Comment

Keep any ideas about what I should ask them coming PLEASE...

Comment

I'm sure they can blur your image. Maybe go an alias?
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'll put my thinking cap on, Evie. I'm sure there are tradeoffs. Just being sure they're worth it is the problem. My house was built around 1835, and someone's still here!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow, Evie
                            What a fabulous opportunity to share your gifts. I do understand the whole anonymity thing though. If you decide to do it. I will definitely be tuning in. I know that you will make the right decision.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Evielou,
                              Go for it, lady!!! If you don't you may spend the rest of your life wondering what it MIGHT have been like. Kriger
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                              X