Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bruises

bestlifeldms;420759 wrote: Rachelita,

When using the homeopathic arnica, be sure to pour the pellets into the cap and then tip the cap directly under your tongue. It is said that they are more effective if you do not touch them with your skin. Also, don't chew, allow them to dissolve.

For more information, here is the website to Washington Homeopathic. I like this company's products.

Washington Homeopathic Products > Homeopathyworks.com
    Thanks for the tip! I have been pouring them into my hand! Will do the cap thing from now on.
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

bruises

KAT20;420682 wrote: Rachelita, Thanks for sharing your AA experiences with me. I have been at this for over a year, try to moderate or stop. I had two therapists and my doctor suggest I try AA but I was too nervous. I'm a bit of a social phobic. I guess I am really lucky to have found the women I did. I am probably the youngest as well but I like that. My mother wasn't and still isn't the most mothering. Right now it feels good with mwo and my therapist. Not entirely sure where I fit as I am a problem drinker, probably an alcoholic, but some of these folks have been through so much more. I think it's important I hear their stories as I do not want to know what my rock bottom is. Very best to you in your journey.
      Kat,
      I was scared to death to go to AA and I spent the last two months being a total shutin/social phobe, so I understand how you feel. Don't know how old you are or what your story is or if you want to share, but feel free to pm me any time. I also don't want to know what my rock bottom is... I'm pretty sure it would be living on the streets or in jail and I DO NOT want to go there. I should have stopped and gotten help a long time ago... Anyway, please pm, maybe just talking to someone other than a professional can help.
      Rach
      It is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.

Comment

Working...
      X