Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puddle of tears

So tonight I may as well have PMS!!!
    I was tucking my kids in and after a night of MAJOR behavior issues with my son (as usual)
    I was snuggling him in bed and he said..." mom, there is just one thing I don't understand,"
    (How he starts a lot of his questions lately). "Why I can behave and listen to my teacher and not here?" ..."i guess my teacher is just better than you." He looked back at me for a response and said "or not." He is 5. I had to leave the room.
    Then Greyy's Anatomy, which I never see is on w/ 2 kids w/ some horrible disease brain tumor dying thing going on. I CRY AT AT & T COMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the universe trying to do to me??????
    Just needed to share
    TM:upset:
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Puddle of tears

oh TwinsMommy, I have no ideas about child rearing but hang in there hon. The world is indeed inexplicable at times. xxxxxxxx
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Puddle of tears

Oh honey, do not get sucked in to that discussion. :H That is a small child testing his boundaries. I have 3 and I know of which I speak. Do not get upset. Show him you are in control. Do not let him think he "ruffled your feathers" that is what he is trying to do. He is attempting to push your buttons.

Laugh it off and read him a story.

ie: Distract him and move on to what you want him to focus on.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Puddle of tears

thats the wonderful thing about having kids .. they learn so much and ask all type of questions..
        and grow up too fast these days .. got to love them
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Puddle of tears

Thanks guys
          One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

Puddle of tears

I agree that he is just testing his boundaries.I know it must hurt but try not to over react.You are just different than his teacher.I don't believe that anyone is better than anyone else.We are all on this earth as students and we are studying different subjects.Some study Math,some Science Some addiction...We are students in different grades...no one better than the other.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Puddle of tears

wowwwwwww the childs 5,ooooooooooops,i was there once,got plumited for what i said,children see ALL,dont feel bad,cying is good, but you should also show him or her how u feel,tears have no price tag,the words whats wrong MOM,come to me,tell them how you feel,my parents were broyght up in a generation tht didnt talk, you did great other then hiding the pain you felt thnx for the tthread gyco

Comment

Puddle of tears

im here listening and should be cutttin the grass hopefully thats ok

Comment

Working...
                X