Wanted: Baby Alligators for Small Pond and Mote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby and I set out to build our dream. A small romantic retreat for two: bedroom and bathroom with garden entrance. And while we are at it let’s move the laundry room and add a powder room. And we could include a small library. Nothing to it.

Slab on grade with hot water heating means a little concrete sawing and some jack-hammering. No problem. We will be done in no time. After the concrete was gone we started the digging. Just a few more wheel-barrows out to the drive-way and we will be ready to lay the pipe. No problem, nothing to it. Shovel, shovel, pick, pick…..

……WAIT A MINUTE….we have been digging and hauling for 6 weekends and so far we having nothing to show for it but a big friggin hole in our house. Our driveway is stacked high with chunks of concrete, rocks and dirt. Our sewer pipe is exposed at least 6 inches lower than needed and still the plumber is not happy. You could run plumbing and hot water heating pipe to China and back with all the room we have made.

That is it! I am finished with the romantic retreat for 2. To hell with it, we will never be done. The only way to complete this project in a timely fashion is change the scope. New Plan: Small Pond and Alligator Mote. Go get the hose and start filling the pond. I am off to do a search on the internet for baby alligators.

Is it stress or Jack Daniels – you decide……….

Croft
    I am so glad you are back
    You freaking crack me up
    -Sheep

PS- no alligators, they scare me.

Comment

Hey Croft, I've got a couple of 10-week old Pit Bull Pups who could finish this project for you in a weekend!!! Kay

Comment

ok the baby is on its way ..here in fl we have all over the place ..
        but hey get busy winter is on his way ..and put a heat pump for the babies ..more plumbing ..LMAO
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Croft Dear,We have Alligators on some gulf course here...I am sure your more than welcome to them..
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

What are you gonna feed them Croft?

Comment

Maybe you want to reconsider... How about beautiful fantail goldfish, shubunkins, sarasas, koi - etc. Lovely to watch and not nearly as risky if you take a tumble off your draw-bridge!
              :H
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I could always send you a big Swedish TROLL..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

oh,, trolls, I like that - we are going to need a bridge though...

Comment

Working...
                  X