o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

This is one of the most difficult threads ive had to start cause its difficult to find the words to say how gratefull I am for what you have done for me, and so many of us here on MWO. You are the sun that brightens our day, and a true inspiration to us all. To achieve what i and so many of us have done could not of been done without your honest love, care and consideration for eveyone. If anyone deserves to be leader of the AF Army its you o2m, and i for one thank you from the bottom of my heart. xx
    Congratulations on your 30 days AF.:h

Attached files [img]/converted_files/24353=3990-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/24353=3991-attachment.jpg[/img]
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

THAT WAS QUICK! CONGRATS ON YOUR 30 DAYS! You're the reason I am now on Day 19 of my 30 days!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Congrats O2M! :goodjob:
      :wd:
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

And your the reason im on day 9! Thanks one too and congrats!

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Chef, you have out done yourself again!

O2m,

You have made such an impact on my life.

Thank you for your friendship, enthusiasm and unstinting support. Your gentle cheering personality, trademark chattiness and wicked Lephrachaun (sp?) humour brightens up my days:-)

Well done on achieving your 30 Days AF, I am so damn proud of you!!

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

I think Cym has said it all really hun.!! You couldn't ask for a more befitting 30AF day message!

I'm so proud to be able to call you my friend and I don't know what I would of done without your e-mails over these past few weeks. Anyway I got all sentimental on yer ass last night so I'm not gonna harp on about it today!! You know the score!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS AF!!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

congratulations ,30 days is a good start,and yes she is a wonderful lady,but you give here also knowledge, and just being her freind gyco

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Well done, chicky!!!!:heartsnflowers:
                cym ~ simply awesome!!!
                You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Where are you, baby girl?! You should feel the love and gratitude from this thread even without the computer! You've kept me coming back with your fresh, hilarious take on our common problem, and your big, loving heart! Cym's said it all on the cake, sweetie - We all love you!
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

:goodjob::wd::yay::yougo::band2::woot:
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

One 2
                      What can I say? I have tears in my eyes reading what everyone else has said. Ok, maybe thats Withdrawal. lol. Kidding.
                      Words cannot even express how much I feel for you. You have been so helpful to me and many others. God Bless you Woman.

Congratulations My Little Leprechaun Friend:yourespecial:
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Caeful of the sparklers on the cake,they burn

Little LeprechaunYou are amazing..great job !!!and you look absolutely adorable in your new outfit.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Hey One2
                          There will No more of this:

"Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

:goodjob::h:l
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Congrats One - you are an inspiration to all the army
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X