Figi

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Keep going...you are doing awesome!!!

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Hi One2,

Just wanted to add my heartfelt congratulations. You certainly have done your share (and more) to raise the bar on the entire MWO community. Just know that as you succeed, you pull us all up by the bootstraps. I'll never look at St. Patrick's Day the same way - I'll always see One2 leading the happy parade, taking everyone else along for the celebration.

Vera-b

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Well well well been away for work and look what happens while im gone my irish heart turns in to the heart of MWO all captains seek this I knew it was YOU.
          Love always Cap

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Well Well Well. Been away with work and come back to see my Little irish heart is the heart of MWO always new it!!!!!! Us captains ( me , myself and I) have always been comforted by the sirens of reason. Always !!!!!!:H New from day one you were the ONE the gentle soul that comforts everyone.
            Love you forever Cap:l

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

One 2 Many, I am so damn proud of you. You have done so well even when things have been tough for you. I am so glad that you are my friend and such a wonderful inspiration to all of us here at MWO.
              Love ya hun :l
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

Congrats O2M! Keep up the good work and keep your postings coming. You have inspired a lot of people.

Mich
                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

o2m 30 days achieved!!!!

O2, I've been gone for awhile, but did not want to miss out on echoing everyone's congrats!

You should be so proud of yourself!! So many people are not reaching that important first 30 and it is indeed a call for celebration when one does!! The worst part is over. You did it!!

I always thought I would Mod when I got here, but when I finished my first 30 it felt to good to screw it up! lol I tell everyone I quit by accident, because I never actually meant meant to quit. Thanks what clear and sober thinking will do for you! So you go for that next 30, girl!! It only gets better.

You deserve all the joy and happiness that sobriety brings.

Love, Me
                  :l
                  Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                  X