X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

For O2M -

wake UP! LoL
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

If you like horror Chelle, rent the film REC. Its one of the scariest films ive ever seen. Its spanish and has subtitles, but dont let this put you off, its amazing!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

REC (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

cymru;415775 wrote: If you like horror Chelle, rent the film REC. Its one of the scariest films ive ever seen. Its spanish and has subtitles, but dont let this put you off, its amazing!
          I love horror films
          Dont think Ive heard of rec tho, will check it out.
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Sounds good! Says its similar to the Blair Witch Project - loved that film.. real creepy.

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Rightio, Im off to get washed and go and see a nicy gory horror.. lol
              Toodle pip.

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Enjoy Chelle. Stay strong.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

DeeBee;415771 wrote: Does any one know..... if I put photos in photobucket does that mean dodgy people can access them?

I wanted to move all my pic's off my hard drive into photobucket but now I'm worried:-(
                  Morning All! Just a quick hello this morning as got to rush out and buy some bakkie as ran out last night and I'm frickin gasping!!. Also got to go and buy some new 'school' trousers for my daughter as she's growing up quick!! So will get back and say a proper hello later on.

Dee just wanted to let you know that you can set your photobucket account to totally private so NO-ONE, not even your friends can see those photographs. You have full control over who you allow to access your photos. So don't fret if you've got some naughty photos that you don't want the rest of the world to see!!!!lol

Have a good day all Chelle, Vlad, Limers, One and of course Cym, thanks again for starting the thread. I'm gonna try and get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow just so I can start it!!!lol

Sorry for missing anyone out but that's all I can see online at mo!

Back later troops
                  Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                  Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Have a good one, and see you laters Hips
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hips, I would NEVER go to sleep knowing I was going to wake up in the morning with out twaks - I have been known to drive around in the middle of the night looking for an open cafe as i only have 5 twaks left LOL!

And NO, there's no naughty pics! Thanks for the info though, I'm going to spend the day uploading my pics.
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Twaks! Never heard that one before. I love all the 'new' words i learn here from diff cultures and people around the world.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Ha ha Chef,

I am still test driving my welsh swear words on my hubby but he just looks at me as if I'm dof - doesn't have the desired response!
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

YAY, glad your here, was beginning to get worried! I can go to town with peace of mind now! Glad you like your cake and sorry your all feeling shitty. Get some hot lemon and honey down you, but leave out the whiskey!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

See you all in a bit!!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

O2M!!! You're here! My heart goes out to you and especially little Mia - hope she gets a good rest. I missed you this morning.
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X