Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Meeeeeeeee
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

If I told Hubs I had to go out because I was out of twaks or bakkie he would have me committed.My must have is plain old caffeine free diet coke. So sorry our babe is sick, o2. Little ones get so sick so quickly, and recover the same, while they infect us and leave us sick for days! Congrats on your 30, and kisses to the little one from Mimi!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I've just been told I have drink on the brain because I thought someone said bottle instead of box. What??? Allsorts of things come in bottles, including my lemon fanta! Which he promptly smelled to check!!!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

one2many;415838 wrote: Ahhh reason behind that deebers, was getting you zit pic ready......

That's what your nose goes like when you're a heavy drinker!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

LMFAO!!!!

It's a bit more to the right...
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Have you squished it yet???

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

one2many;415821 wrote:
                I can't wait for the jam tonight, hopefully hubby will take over with Mia and I can relax and belt out some tunes.
                Let's hope he does and not do what he did to you last week!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I tried but I can't see anything cause of the tears running down my face

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

DeeBee;415860 wrote: I tried but I can't see anything cause of the tears running down my face
                    Ah because it's one of those under the skin that you can't squeeze... or maybe it's everytime you try you just keep thinking of us MWO lot talking about your zit?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Howdy Troops,My nose was starting to look like that and I had dark circles under my eyes from liver disfunction.It has gone away now but took a couple of months..
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Ha, it's pull the piss out of DeeBee Day is it!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

How are you feeling O2m? Have you got anything to take for your horrid cold?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

See, Evie, could be more scary for for TV test if you had a giant zit to worry about!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I am a bundle of nervers...So SORRY that you are sick with a cold I use Zicam with great sauces.Do you have that in Ireland.It shortens the cold to just a day or two...FEEL BETTER SOON!!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Gotta go elevate my leg a while. Broken ankle is swollen again, and I'm really tired of it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X