AF Army September 19 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Hello all. Lovely day here in Wales. Very summery!
    o2m...Always chirpy, even though you must feel so crappy!
    zep...nos da
    Evie...good luck. Break a leg!
    Sea... Sorry to hear of your loss. The waiting for job news is a pain in the behind. Ive been waiting over a week. Just bloody phone or e mail me to let me know what happertanin!!!
    Chelle...thanks for the verdict. Cant wait to see it tmr now!
    New Day...you watching the ryder cup?
    Hope everyone is happy. Suns out, ryder cup is on....happy days!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Will have to tip toe into her room. She can be a scary little woman.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Dear Sea,If you are trying to stop the smokes, I think there is a Med. that helps with AL cravings and Smokes.I can't remember the name but my brother is on it and AL and Smoke free for the first time since he was 16yrs.old...Someone who is Smarter than I, on this Site probably knows the name...
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QaFtd55MI&feature=related]YouTube - Eden Lake - NEW EXTREME TRAILER![/ame]
          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

LOL! I went out this morning to buy bakkie but had no money. So went to a cash machine at the garage to find I had 47 pence left in my account!!!!DOH!!!

Just got back from Asda where they have one of those lovely cash counter machines where you can throw in all ya loose change. 10% goes to various charities as well!! Anyway managed to get nearly ?11 from it so it should last me till Monday!! It's not like I've got beers to buy this week-end is it?!!lol As long as I've got me bakkie I'm fine n dandy!!lol

Sea enjoy your daughter's smokes hun!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Also wouldnt mind seeing that documentary-film "man on wire"... apparently some geezer walked a tightrope between the twin towers in 1974..

Oh, and that new Liam Neeson film "Taken" is well worth a watch too

Right, Im off to pick up my bairn from school and take him to his piano lesson.
              Take Care Peeps
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Ziaban??

I'm sure that's how it's spelt. Hubby took it a while ago to stop smoking and it worked but then he decided that he didn't want to stop smoking LOL!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

No, but kind of looks like her.lol
                  Good morning Cym-Well I'm thinking if my employer has not called to say that I tested positive and the deal is off, then, thats a good thing. Is the Ryder cup like the Lipton cup? Sorry to be so dumb. My great uncle was the first winner of the Lipton cup. That is a schooner race. I know that I have heard of the ryder cup. Sorry, dumb-assed Football fan here.lol

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hips,Hope Father/Daughter time is going Great for you...I heard from my son,on my Birthday and he's going back to Med. school and has left the Cult...I am a happy MaMa..
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Cmy just been looking out over the hills to North Wales from a vantage point on my way back from Liscard. Took the time to stop and ponder (and yes have a fag!) as it's such a beaautiful day here too. Have never gotten South at all in Wales but Betws-y-Coed was my stomping ground for full-moon parties out in the woods. I'm sure my soul is still out in those woods somewhere. Damn those spirit animals coming in and taking a part of me away while I was 'shroomed'.

What did you think of Montgomery being left out the squad?

Hips
                      xx
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Eveilou, great news about your son! :yay:
                        :l
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRXHWCovO0]YouTube - Liam Neeson tribute[/ame]
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Yeah, saw your post about that Hip and was thinking damn. I am almost out. So glad I could depend on my dear daughter. lol. Gonna kick her butt when she gets up.lol. I have no intention of giving up smoking cigs right now, but thanks for your help. Got two demons to battle as it is with the AL and the MJ.

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hi all! I slept till 8am this morning, very late start, not sure I am fully caught up with everyone, BUT: damn NoneTwo I am so sorry you and that poor baby are so sick. I HOPE HOPE that it will pass soon. Mixed stuff going on for you, Sea... very happy about the job and drug test (negative!!), and sad for you about former MIL... damn, vlads, I wish they would lay OFF of you! ... and cy, ANOTHER beautiful cake! You are amazing!

I'm doing great, having the first relatively slow, easy day in a LONG time!!!! Mother is safely installed in the new Comfort Care Home and seems to be doing GREAT. There are only 5 patients there, and two of them are old GUYS, and so I am sure she has already charmed them to bits. She is quite a flirt.

Have a great day, all!

wip

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Good heavens there were 12 posts put up on this thread while I was writing my little post!!! Jeez Louise!!!

Glad you got yer smokes, Hips!!! What an ordeal, yes?

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X