AF Army September 19 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Going to the Farmers Market in the morning...Fresh produce and wonderful bread.A lady sells fresh herb plants there.I must replace some of mine,the summer heat has been hard on them.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Its printing what i want now, but has missed 45-49!!! This is God testing me with anger and pressure. I will succeed!!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Going to watch eden lake and going bowling tmr. Other than that, watching golf, cooking and talking here!!! Oh, and hoping the phone will ring about the job!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Seacailin;416065 wrote: Did not mean to offend. Just my personal opinion. I should not insult the mentally retarded by comparing them to Him.
          George has something to say to ya Sea................

LOL!!!!

I'm right with ya hun but not getting into talking about any kind of politics or religion on this forum again EVER!!lol too many bloody fundamentalists!!lol

Right I'm away to finish polishing the porcelain god. Sprayed some 'mouse' stuff on it and the bath about 10 mins ago but had to get outta there as the chemicals were knocking me sic.
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hippie, you mean like scrubbing bubbles?
            :l
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

"MOUSE" stuff?!?! Never tried that one on the fixtures!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Ruby, got any paintings finished yet...LOL!! We're waiting...
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

LMAO Hip
                  Right back at him!!! Damn tlrgs kicked off the Friday night Jams and I was trying to find a Dropkick Murphys video for O2. Not one without booze. What they trying to say about us Irish folk.lol. My daughter is gonna freak when she wakes up. She had a full pack of smokes on her nightstand and I took it. lol
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

good morning to all .. it a wonderful day here in fl the sun is shining and the birds are out and about .. life is good .. just wanted to say have an awesome day everyone peace
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

This weekend must replenish my painting supplies and rearrange studio to get started for art show. Thanks, o2, for the locely pics. Hubs was impressed with them too. Have some ideas for them. Evie, Farmers Market sounds like a great trip. Now that I have an idea of the area you live I can say it's one of our favorite places on earth, as well as the most spiritual. Haven't been in a few years but we've been talking about coming back soon. One of my best friends of 53 years lives just down the coast and wants me to visit.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hi All,
                        Just thought I would check in and say hi and wish everyone a great Friday.
                        Congrats One2 on your 30 days, hope you and baby are feeling better soon, my lot have come down with tummy bugs today including the hubby so running around after everyone cleaning up, I am also still waiting on news about my sister in law from the hospital but it still does not look good, I am too far from the hospital to travel over so just waiting for news by phone. Fingers crossed for Cymru and Sea waiting on job news and sending out positive waves to all our AF army members with whatever life throws at them today and all that is going on in their lives, good or bad.
                        :h
                        Bandit
                        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Bandit, prayers for your SIL :wings:
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Love to have you here RUBY..If you PM me I'll give you our website..
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Nice to see you Bandit
                              My prayers are with you and your family.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Yep, EvieLou and Ruby, I want to do some slow traveling, driving trips, down in your parts of the country; I grew up in the South, and miss it a lot.

Hips and Sea, I'm voting with you, but also covering my head in case there is outrage expressed from the Other Side...

Ruby I love it that you are gearing up to get some serious painting done! I love photography, especially love old places... barns, courthouses, churches, places where I can feel the presence of the spirits of those who lived and loved and fought and bled and cried and rejoiced within... I am sure your paintings are just marvelous. Hope you find a way to post some prints online... maybe you could begin selling prints online? Lots of artists do that...

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X