AF Army September 19 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 19 08

Hi there Bandit,Love your John Lennon Shades..
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Bandit, thinking of you... sad and stressful time. Take care.

wip

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Just got a call from orthopedic surgeon's office to remind me I have to come back in soon for another CAT scan of leg and foot, to see if it is healing yet. If not, more surgery with a minimum of 3 months NO walking whatsoever. Bummer.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Bandit....Our prayers are with you. Keep in touch.
          o2m...Ive done it !!! It was printing 2 pages behind what i was typing in. So if i put 50-52 it was printing 48-50. All done now though.
          Morning T, glad your feeling good. You heard the new metallica album? Very good. Proper old school metal as it should be!!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

LookingToGrow;416074 wrote: So, what's for fun this weekend? Anyone?
            I'm going to Blackpool tonight!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I know what thats like Rubes. Fecking mare. The worst was trying to go to the toilet in a pub, cause not all had disabled toilets. And the itching when the plasters were on...hell!!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I'll do that Evie. Do ya'll actually operate an inn? That is TOO COOL.You seem to be living the dream!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Blackpool is very KOOL...we were there at Christmas time and the light show was something else..

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

The Inn can be a DREAM but sometimes a nightmare..

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Vlad, what is Blackpool?
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Don't I know it, Cym! And I'm really fierce now about people parking in Handicapped Zones when they're not entitled. I actually had a woman tell me she used her mother's placard when she went shopping! She got a piece of my mind, even tho I don't have much to spare!
                        sigpic

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Hey cym
                          Found what I think is a new Metallica video on Utube. I posted it on Friday night jams.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Cheers sea.
                            Me too Rubes...ive got no worries in going over and telling them not to be such lazy gits!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

I'm turning on the lights this year Vlad!! They don't know it yet, but I have my semtex already in place for the biggest light show EVER this year.lol

Got many stories about Blackpool that I'm gonna keep under lock and key!!

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

AF Army September 19 08

Last week I shook up a convenience store because of the handicapped space. There was only one car in front, in the spot, no tags or stickers. No customers in store, so I asked the clerk who was parked there, and he finally said it was the boss! I asked to speak to him, and a Pakistani man finally came out of the office. He acted like he didn't understand what I was talking about, but finally admitted he shouldn't park there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X